5b95459439ac8903d89e5752_teaser1.jpg

HEXERACT BY AUDDICT

THE NEW GENERATION OF SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZER

5b95459706db360fe363487d_teaser2.jpg

Available as a standalone app, VST/AU/AAX plugin on both windows and mac

www.hexeractsynth.com

5c4205320ea8d595688d1158_testimonials2.JPG

Last edited:
Since the definition of "Black Friday" has been somewhat blurred lately do you mean the actual day after Thanksgiving in the US which would be tomorrow 11/24 or just sometime in November? :sneaky: ;) :cool:
As a very happy full USE owner I'm staying tuned for your announcement with great anticipation... :scout:

Since the definition of "Black Friday" has been somewhat blurred lately do you mean the actual day after Thanksgiving in the US which would be tomorrow 11/24 or just sometime in November? :sneaky: ;) :cool:
As a very happy full USE owner I'm staying tuned for your announcement with great anticipation... :scout:
Tomorrow ;)

Do you have an estimate time when it will hit? Doing too much refreshing across multiple manufacturers' websites at the moment. And it's technically already tomorrow.

No Kontakt5 ?? Hmmmm ...... Will watch , but interest dimming .....
Kontakt 5 dominates most of what I do ..... If this measures up to Spectrasonics, then who knows ??

Is it still yesterday where you're located? It's still today here, but I just got through talking with a friend from tomorrow. He wanted to know when you're releasing the new library, but I told him he already missed it, but that I'd let him know all about it as soon as it's released here. This is all Einstein's fault.

Hexeract...hmmm based on the name.

Six different sound sources/types of synthesis, that can be blended/morphed, ala Wavestation-ish, with wavetable and wav import and sourcing. Hybrid sampling/synth engine for each source and a field of arps that also work in tandem with the sounds like Thrill, but more melodic and all of it controllable soundwise via x/y pad.

Interacting with a Hex station.

Of course I am probably way off base.

No Kontakt5 ?? Hmmmm ...... Will watch , but interest dimming .....
Kontakt 5 dominates most of what I do ..... If this measures up to Spectrasonics, then who knows ??

I said no kontakt because I really hope that Hexeract as a VST will allow manipulation or processing of our own, precious audio content or offer an import function. Lets keep our fingers crossed..

Top Bottom