What's new

What Black Friday items are you holding out for?

I really want Afflatus, watched the videos last night, what a library, and that sound!
Go for it! It's my goto library! (Or one of them). I got it during the recent 40% EDU sale but they've had it at 50% before so hopefully it will get a deep discount during BF.

We will have to compare notes on Afflatus and MSS after BF :)

I'm waiting for a lot of clothes!
For past two years I’ve been working from home almost exclusively which also means I haven’t worn pants for almost two years. The money I saved I used to buy plugins I downloaded and upgraded many times but haven’t really used. I will continue this tradition this BF. Only downside is I had to add a note to my monitor saying “don’t stand up” as a reminder for zoom meetings thanks to the one incident I don’t want to talk about.

For past two years I’ve been working from home almost exclusively which also means I haven’t worn pants for almost two years. The money I saved I used to buy plugins I downloaded and upgraded many times but haven’t really used. I will continue this tradition this BF. Only downside is I had to add a note to my monitor saying “don’t stand up” as a reminder for zoom meetings thanks to the one incident I don’t want to talk about.
Why am I getting 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' flashbacks?

I'm waiting for a lot of clothes! I worked very hard to spend it all on clothes and all sorts of little things. I often didn’t have time to study, so I turned to https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/conflict/ for help. It was difficult to combine study as psychologist with work, but I succeeded. So I'm really looking forward to Black Friday. I plan to buy a lot of sportswear and a few shirts to have for the holidays. It's going to be the best Black Friday of my life because I've never had much money to spend that day. I alone want to spend so much money on clothes it can be still like me?
"Clothes are merely a substitute for a satisfying legato." ~Sigmund Freud

I don't want much, but hoping Goodhertz has a sale for CanOpener, and Wavesfactory has a sale on Sharine, because I want their shakers and especially the tambourines!

Hey Mr. Tambourine Dev, run a sale for me,
I'm not sleepy, and there is no place I'm going to...

I really hope The Ton will be useless to me at this point. So many Sound Design Tools I want :crying:

Top Bottom