What's new

What are your *most* important wishes for Logic and work with sample libraries?

Same here. Can count crashes on one hand that happened this year and all had to with external plugins and/or big operations (like importing a second orchestra template into the same song having not enough memory). Never lost any data while crashes.

can you pls post your system's configuration?

Logic 10.2.2 MacPro Vader helmet 8core, 64GB Ram, 10.11.4, Blackmagic+SSDs, backup HD Raid, RME Fireface 800 via Belkin Thunderbolt Express Dock, lots of USB devices and dongles.

You first Mundo

;)
Claro,

i had MacBook Pro early 2011, 4 Cores, 16GB ram, OSX 10.9.4, Samsung 5400rpm 1TB. But after an accident my new Hard disk is a SSD Kingston 120GB, the rest stay as written, OSX 10.9 though. 6TB external disks

Just thought of another one. Something like Studio One's Return to Start on Stop function. It's so simple, but makes like much better.

Just thought of another one. Something like Studio One's Return to Start on Stop function. It's so simple, but makes like much better.
How is it different from Logic's Return to Start on Stop function? With the setup I have, Logic is very flexible in terms of start/stop functions.

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 11.09.43.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 11.09.07.png

Claro,

i had MacBook Pro early 2011, 4 Cores, 16GB ram, OSX 10.9.4, Samsung 5400rpm 1TB. But after an accident my new Hard disk is a SSD Kingston 120GB, the rest stay as written, OSX 10.9 though. 6TB external disks

That's not quite enough info to really comment. i5 right? Aftermarket ram? The 2011 model with loads of graphics problems? 13 or 15"? Usb2 not 3? Osx10.9 fairly unusual now (more on 10.6 probably)

You can see where I am going with this... Your Logic problems may well be hardware related.

If you want thorough help, and if you haven't already, I strongly suggest a new thread here or on LPH where you can get the wisdom of the crowd ;)

thank u all, it seems to be i would have to invest in a good system... ;)
You can throw money... or you can ask the question properly!
If you just give a fraction of the relevant info and ask something, you are not going to get good advice.

No different, this is great, thanks! Only difference would be a button that you can hit quickly to turn it on and off.

How is it different from Logic's Return to Start on Stop function? With the setup I have, Logic is very flexible in terms of start/stop functions.

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 11.09.43.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 11.09.07.png

in Logic: rename what CC change means 36 i can be named this idea to Round Robin reset for example for EW Play.etc. and another one direct automation jumps form value x to y.

Logic: Possible show many automations in sametime. btw i go soon very likely PC side back with Cubase but i still want best things for Logic. my change is related fact powerful mac with much amount memory and fast hard drive is out of reach i feel.

I want to have the feature that (after i set up large !!! orchestral templates) allows me to have one button to load / unload the single instruments while keeping all the settings saved. Sure i can "deactivate / activate" tracks but the samples are stil loaded in the ram. I also can purge samples in kontakt or play, but i just want the instruments NOT to be loaded at all but stil logic to remember the path to the libraries so that i dont have to manually load everything from my SSDs clicking through drop-down menues etc. As far as i know you can do something like that in cubase pro. So it would be cool if this also would work in logic. Ok - if you have got VE Pro you could do it within that program, too. But i just would find it cool not to need to buy it. I would use it just because of exactly that one reason: to simply load / unload instruments.

Like others here i also wanted to be able to see several different Midi CC at the same time instead of having to cycle from one to another.

Also the number of tracks (audio / midi) should not be limited IMO.

Reactions: Vik
Top Bottom