Weirdest library music that actually got licensed?

TomNoyd

No one special
Here's a conversation appropriate for procrastination.

I'm curious, is there anyone here who has had a track or two that they felt was so unlicensible, weird, or "esoteric" that they didn't think would EVER be used in a music library...but, lo and behold, it was actually licensed? If you personally haven't had an exceptionally oddball track used in a placement, have you ever heard a song in a commercial, movie, PSA, webinar, etc that made you think, "how on earth did THAT get picked?"

Also, the conversation doesn't have to center on weird or absolutely bizarre music. It can be something that you felt was too simple, terrible, vague-and-varied, or anything that you would normally deem to be unlicensible that somehow was chosen for a project; something that totally surprised you.

If you're unable to post examples, describe the track and the context in which it was used.

This should be fun.

OP
TomNoyd

TomNoyd

No one special
Slidemasterx,

This is hilarious and it makes me happy to know that someone actually felt inclined to use it for something. I couldn't help but giggle every time I heard the crowd of people go "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Good track to kick off the thread.