What's new

***WaveSkimmer by MODWHEEL released with intro deal***

One more week of the WaveSkimmer intro deal. It goes from $US49 to $US69 on 1st March.
Here's a reflective vid, while you think on it.
"Now or later, now or later.....................Now"

O.K... O.K! I bought the damned thing. I hope you're happy. ( 'don't know what I'm gonna' do for dinner the next couple of nights...).

This had better be good. You promised it would make me a creative genius, right?

BTW - In my sig is a new piece (written in memory of my recently departed friend - John Wall) in which I've use a couple of MODWHEEL instruments.

Last edited:
O.K... O.K! I bought the damned thing. I hope you're happy. ( 'don't know what I'm gonna' do for dinner the next couple of nights...).

This had better be good. You promised it would make me a creative genius, right?

BTW - In my sig is a new piece (written in memory of my recently departed friend - John Wall) in which I've use a couple of MODWHEEL instruments.
Very happy. If you're John Wall piece is anything to go by, then our stuff is making you a creative genius.

Boot, Oh yes that's another event that happens early in 2018. Trump totally gets what's coming to him.
How the North Koreans managed to abduct him and ship him back to North Korea is never quite revealed. They sure do have harsh prison camps over there though.
The weird thing about that abduction is how nobody in the US really said anything at the time, people just went about business as usual and pretty much got on with their lives as if nothing had happened.

I bought it and love it!
I hope to see it evolve in time.
Something very similar with 4 sequencers from Homegrown Sounds with very reasonable price in the link below

Procession Midi Sequencer for Kontakt 5

(broken link removed)

One thing is 100% sure for WaveSkimmer...
I read from Modwheel's website: "Our plan is to create useful instruments with a unique character, that will not only integrate with your compositions in a striking way, but also be an inspiration for your creative process."
WaveSkimmer is 100% a great inspiration for creative process!!!
A big bravo for the Modwheel people!
Thank you guys!!!

OMG!!! The more I work with WaveSkimmer the more I love it!
You can create a huge number of great pads and drones with it!!!
Fantastic!!!

One thing is 100% sure for WaveSkimmer...
I read from Modwheel's website: "Our plan is to create useful instruments with a unique character, that will not only integrate with your compositions in a striking way, but also be an inspiration for your creative process."
WaveSkimmer is 100% a great inspiration for creative process!!!
A big bravo for the Modwheel people!
Thank you guys!!!
SO SO glad to hear it!

Top Bottom