1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wavesfactory Trackspacer users?

Discussion in 'Mixing, Post-Production, and Effects' started by Gary Williamson, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Gary Williamson

Gary Williamson Member

Mar 8, 2016
    anyone using this? its on special right now with a free upgrade when 2.5 comes out. yes i plan on demoing for myself but curious about other opinions, thanks!

2. playz123

playz123 Senior Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Nanaimo, BC
    Definitely useful with bass and kick drum, but some tweaking is required to get it 'just right'. I haven't tried it yet with vocals. Also, perhaps check YouTube for additional reviews and tutorials.

3. R. Soul

R. Soul Senior Member

Jan 7, 2006
    London, UK
    I used to use it a lot, but after getting Neutron I hardly use it anymore.

I did get 2.4 the other day though, but apart from the GUI being larger I didn't spot any new features.

But certainly, for the price, it's hard to beat.

4. rrichard63

rrichard63 Perpetual Novice

Nov 17, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area
  5. playz123

playz123 Senior Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Nanaimo, BC
    ?? My version, downloaded in November, is 2.05 It still appears to be the latest one.

6. R. Soul

R. Soul Senior Member

Jan 7, 2006
    London, UK
    Ah....you have to contact the dev to get this version.
    As it's not the final 2.5 I'm not sure if it's buggy, as I haven't really had time to use it.

7. OP
    OP
    Gary Williamson

Gary Williamson Member

Mar 8, 2016
  8. ghandizilla

ghandizilla Please feed me

I use it between my ensemble busses. It does not make a huge difference, but the A/B comparison shows slightly more clarity, mostly between winds and brass. Doesn't know how much it would be useful in other contexts (didn't have the occasion to try yet).