Waverunner Audio - Seven Days // March Sale Extended (31st)

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by Rv5, Oct 16, 2018.

1. poetd

poetd Active Member

Sep 9, 2018
    That's good news, you did an exceptional job with these, I love the sound. Looking forward to that. :)

whiskers likes this.
  2. Eptesicus

Eptesicus Active Member

Jan 8, 2017
    UK
    What is the extra content? will there be legato?

Also, do you ever plan to add legato to either of the violin or cello?

3. Eptesicus

Eptesicus Active Member

Jan 8, 2017
    UK
    What kind of rubbish is this Pulse app? Been trying to download the trumpet and cello all afternoon, but nothing is happening. It just seems to be stuck at "download starting now" ?

4. pulsedownloader

pulsedownloader New Member

Mar 29, 2018
    Hey there! This is a bug that a very small number of users are experiencing right now (which sucks) whereby the app will be stuck on "download starting" and not doing anything further. We're releasing a fix very soon which will resolve this (along with a massive number of additional improvements). If you contact Waverunner Audio in the meantime, they'll be able to provide you with manual download links.

Again, we're sorry this is happening and its not OK that you experienced this. We're working as quick as we can to get the fix out to you. Your app will auto update once the new version is released.

whiskers and mouse like this.
  5. Thomas Kallweit

Thomas Kallweit Member

Jul 11, 2015
    Same problem here with the downloader. Hopefully you can solve this and thanks that you joined the thread, pulsedownloader.
    I sent a mail to Waverunner.

6. OP
    OP
    Rv5

Rv5 Senior Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Hey all, apologies for the issues with the Pulse downloader at the moment, and thanks @pulsedownloader for dropping in.

While waiting for the update/fix for those encountering problems, for new purchases I've activated manual downloads, so once purchased the libraries will be added to the 'downloads' section of 'my account' at www.waverunneraudio.com

Thanks for bearing with me - those who have emailed have received manual download links, and anyone having issues please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Ross

Thomas Kallweit likes this.