What's new

VSTBuzz: 96% off “The Modern Producers Bundle” - Normally €695 now €24.99!

VSTBuzz

Deal: 96% off “The Modern Producers Bundle” by Modern Producers

Value: €695
Discount: 96%
Price: €24.99

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/96-off-the-modern-producers-bundle!

“The Modern Producers Bundle” is an enormous collection of WAV Loops, MIDI Sequences, Construction Kits and Synth Soundbanks covering a wide range of modern production styles including Hip-Hop, Trap, Trapsoul, Urban, R&B, Ethnic, Film score/Horror and Progressive Rock styles.

With production credits such as 50 Cent, Tank, Fetty Wap, Method Man, Rick Ross, Ghostface Killah, Jadakiss, Uncle Murda, Shyheim, Sean Price, Epic Rap Battles Of History, Rockstar Games and countless other artists & companies, you can be sure that you are getting A+ production material to work with!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/96-off-the-modern-producers-bundle!

Construction kits usually sound very good because they are made from sections of professionally recorded instrument tracks, but they're certainly nowhere near as versatile as using virtual instruments to compose music from scratch. Big Fish Audio is a big retailer of construction kits.

Thanks guys. I seem to have one or two of these pesky virtual instruments laying around so I guess I'll stick with those.

I love you VSTBuzz, I'll just wait for some other deal.

Wondering are there any videos out there showing how to use these kinds of loops and construction kits to compose? This deal looks not too useful to me right now...

Construction kits usually sound very good because they are made from sections of professionally recorded instrument tracks, but they're certainly nowhere near as versatile as using virtual instruments to compose music from scratch. Big Fish Audio is a big retailer of construction kits.
a construction kit is essentially a disassembeld track. They usually give you the midis, loops , basslines , synth lines , etc used in the song . Most times they are not useful unless you want to use them to chop up parts .
Yes , cause once you've put them all together, you have somebody else's song note for note! And if they have "burnt in" effects, your mixing options are diminished further..Can't see anyone saying they "composed" it!
I'm not against using loops creatively though..

I was hoping that with the MIDI files, and with the samples, you would be able to get the beat play in your DAW, and by changing the midi, you would alter the beat, just as you can do with many Kontakt percs libraries. But I found a video of a guy showcasing 2 libs from this deal on Maschine, and even the samples themselves seems to be a performance recording, not a single note that you can use to create your own beat, like you would be able to do with a Heavyocity DM-307 drum kit for instance. Unless someone can prove me wrong?

I was hoping that with the MIDI files, and with the samples, you would be able to get the beat play in your DAW, and by changing the midi, you would alter the beat, just as you can do with many Kontakt percs libraries. But I found a video of a guy showcasing 2 libs from this deal on Maschine, and even the samples themselves seems to be a performance recording, not a single note that you can use to create your own beat, like you would be able to do with a Heavyocity DM-307 drum kit for instance. Unless someone can prove me wrong?

Most of these libraries will contain one shot samples. (got enough of those) It's really a great deal if someone doesn't have a lot of loops and wants to work in those genres. People also extract one shots from a loop. Most of these lack midi files. Some of the better loop libraries I comes across offer one shots, midi, presets, construction kits and are under 500mb. There can be a difference in how developers create construction kits. Some resemble stems instead of loops.

These are royalty free too though so you could chop up any of the construction kits and re-use them I think

Can you share the video that showcasing 2 libs from this deal? Really want to take a look how they work, thanks.

There you go.

Thanks. I think it is useful if you are interested in making this kind of music because it has all the stems, one shots and even MIDI files for the music provided. You can arrange the beats and sounds and make them your own. Work kind of like the Maschine sound packs, but with a much cheaper price tag.

Last edited:
Top Bottom