What's new

Only 3 Days Left! - VSTBuzz: 78% off "Broadway Lites" by Fable Sounds - Normally €446 Now Only €99!

VSTBuzz

Deal: 78% off "Broadway Lites" by Fable Sounds

Value: €446
Discount: 78%
Price: €99

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/78-off-broadway-lites-fable-sounds!

“Broadway Lites” features 15GB of multi-sample content, with over 20,000 unique samples of saxophones, trumpets, trombone and clarinet based on the legendary “Broadway Big Band” library.

This is an affordable introduction to the best-sounding and most realistic emulation of contemporary brass and wind instruments to date and is perfect for Pop, Funk, Jazz, Big Band, R&B, Reggae, Latin Music and more!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/78-off-broadway-lites-fable-sounds!

Just a gentle reminder that there are only three days left on our spectacular 78% off “Broadway Lites 2.0” by Fable Sounds deal - Normally €446 Now Only €99!

Yes, it appears in the library tab. And it has a .nicnt, so also yes it should be compatible with Komplete Kontrol.

After purchasing this and registering, downloading install software and trying many options my download code does not work. I've contacted Fable Sounds and VST buzz but no response. I didn't even get to downloading/ installing the instrument and registering with Native Access. Wow, they make this hard.

Please save your $100 and avoid this "more than a PITA" product download/resistration fiasco. Really disappointed to spend that kind of money and not even get a response.

After purchasing this and registering, downloading install software and trying many options my download code does not work. I've contacted Fable Sounds and VST buzz but no response. I didn't even get to downloading/ installing the instrument and registering with Native Access. Wow, they make this hard.

Please save your $100 and avoid this "more than a PITA" product download/resistration fiasco. Really disappointed to spend that kind of money and not even get a response.

Hi X-Bassist, sorry to hear you had issues with your download code. We always respond to email within 24 hours (usually a lot faster) so if you didn't receive a reply, could you email us again or drop us a PM here and we'll get you sorted out right away?

In relation to your download issues, did you read the installation instructions? You need to register your code on Fable Sounds first, then you're given a new code to download with from there.

I just purchased this in the waning hours of the sale, and am in the process of downloading. I don't seem to have encountered any problems.

I didn't have any issues once I read the directions. It was a little different than the usual process but everything went smoothly.

I didn't initially like the unison sounding macros, but then I realized you can mute the instruments you don't want and have each instrument play a different note. The sax sounds really nice too.

Hi X-Bassist, sorry to hear you had issues with your download code. We always respond to email within 24 hours (usually a lot faster) so if you didn't receive a reply, could you email us again or drop us a PM here and we'll get you sorted out right away?

In relation to your download issues, did you read the installation instructions? You need to register your code on Fable Sounds first, then you're given a new code to download with from there.

Yes, I read and followed all directions. In fact I sent an email to you and fable sounds with details and screenshots of the code from my account at Fable Sounds and never got a reply.

This is my second purchase from Fable and both have had the same issue of bad codes. They say they will get back to you in 24 hours, but it’s a long wait to sort it out...

Edit: Apologies for the rant, I’ve edited it down to remove my anger in the moment. Work has called and I’ll have to wait on this anyway. I just have to remember to give it a week if it is involving Fable Sounds and a sale, I assume they are swamped with fixing codes. :whistling:

It would be great if you can help, I will email you before the end of the day.

Last edited:
I didn't have any issues once I read the directions. It was a little different than the usual process but everything went smoothly.

I didn't initially like the unison sounding macros, but then I realized you can mute the instruments you don't want and have each instrument play a different note. The sax sounds really nice too.
I got it pretty early also. This product falls under the category of "interesting software." I played with it for several hours and fell in love with it. It has some quirks--especially some overly sensitive velocity jumps on low notes of a tenor sax in the multies (nothing that can't be fixed or avoided). The dual key hotkeys take getting used to, but they sure are powerful. Some will see this as a one trick pony. It isn't. It's more like a pretty deep instrument with many related applications. I tried getting sounds like this by layering other products and it's a lot of work for a sound that isn't nearly as natural as BB Lite. The trick with all of the differential legatos and subtle timings makes this thing sound amazing--like recorded phrases rather than individual samples. Add a little reverb to taste and voila! Oh yes, outside of the sale it's overpriced for most of us.

I'm thrilled too, so far. Very good sounding instruments and definitely no one trick pony. Needs a little time go get into the dynamics, but it works. Cool muted trumpet sounds.

Top Bottom