What's new

VSL Voucher: Buy 3 and get 1 for free!

Nice one! I have a question that I suppose is already replied, but I would like to have it clear in my mind: These vouchers can be combined with products on sales (i.e. Christmas or Black Friday Sales), right?

Sorry if my question is too obvious, but I have seen many times messages like this one: "You cannot add a coupon code when a library is already on sale"...

Hysterical -
when you add the voucher to the cart - it ADDS it to the price. (instead of subtracting as a voucher discount should).

I can buy Synchronized Dimension strings for $2000 instead of $1400 !!

No codes are shown that could be put in to the voucher window.

Hysterical -
when you add the voucher to the cart - it ADDS it to the price. (instead of subtracting as a voucher discount should).

I can buy Synchronized Dimension strings for $2000 instead of $1400 !!

No codes are shown that could be put in to the voucher window.
You have to buy the vouchers (you put 4 into your cart, but only need to pay 3 vouchers).
Then you can use them to buy something.

Reactions: Ben
From the VSL news site: "All you need to do is put four Vouchers of the same value into the basket, and one of them will be free of charge! Multiple orders are accepted (e.g., 3 + 1 free, 6 + 2 free, 9 + 3 free, etc.). "

Is there any chance to see the Synchronized Special Edition at sale anytime soon (i.e. Christmas)? :)

It was on sale just a few months ago, also you could buy the VI SE during BF for 50% off and upgrade to the SY SE, which would give you 30-40% discount compared to SY SE listprice. So I don't think it will be on sale for quite some time.

Still you can get vouchers now and buy SY SE with them, and you will save close to 25%.

Ben, thanks for letting us know about the almost-annual voucher discount plan. And though I have written this request twice now, at the website itself, I'd like to reiterate my statement about the extreme difficulty of finding which vouchers in our account haven't been used yet; it is trial-and-error and that can add up when one has bought several dozen of them over the years. Surely it would be simple to mark them somehow? I hope this doesn't seem too demanding of a request.

It was on sale just a few months ago, also you could buy the VI SE during BF for 50% off and upgrade to the SY SE, which would give you 30-40% discount compared to SY SE listprice. So I don't think it will be on sale for quite some time.

Still you can get vouchers now and buy SY SE with them, and you will save close to 25%.
I know, I remember, it was just a few days ago! I am interested exclusively in Synchronized Special Edition, and I was hoping for a sale soon! I mean, nothing could beat the combination of the free coupon offer plus VSL Synchronized Special Edition at 50%! :)
(well, at least, for me)

Something strange happened... I was inspired by the new harp to break my intention not to buy any more this year; so I went and bought four £50 vouchers and put the synchron harp standard and the tenor sax full in my basket, added all four vouchers successfully; then went to the payment details page... at which point it flashed up a "payment error" even though payment hadn't been attempted yet, and displayed only three of the vouchers on the order summary.

So I logged out and back in to try again; but now it thinks I've already redeemed those three of the four vouchers so I can't use them.

Hoping support can sort this out; presumably they will be able to. Love the sound of the harp and can't wait to start the mammoth download. :D
Support will definitly sort this out!
Don't worry, while the harp installation is quite huge, the download is quite small in comparison :)

Top Bottom