What's new

CLOSED Sold - VSL - Vienna Symphonic Library License Transfer - Everything they make

DanteM

I am needing to sell my entire VSL Library, it contains every library and software package that they make. I will pay the transfer fees. $4400 for everything. Here is a list of all included libraries and software.

Last edited:
Why don't you wait that they get out of e-licencer ? Should be then free, no ?
Why be free then? It's up to the company. I mean, so many companies allow license transfer, but they always have a "transfer fee", even if the don't use the e-licenser dongle system.

But sure it will be much easier to sell and receive licenses faster (maybe instantly), whithout the need to send (or receive) any physical dongle that must travel from one continent to another. :)

Why don't you wait that they get out of e-licencer ? Should be then free, no ?
Ilok transfers are not free, but they are way cheaper. UVI does them for a minimum required by the Ilok - 25$. Hope VSL adopt this one. The obvious difference being the ability to transfer it online.

I collected them over the past 5 years a little at a time. Every month I pickup the latest releases to keep them up to date.

Fidelity...OP is dying from cancer and wants to sell his libraries, I joined the forum for this purpose, why would you even post a statement like that?

Fidelity...OP is dying from cancer and wants to sell his libraries, I joined the forum for this purpose, why would you even post a statement like that?

Forgive the suspicion, we do get transactions that are suspicious from time to time. Many people have lost precious money and faith in humanity due to these.

For a transaction of this magnitude, people will ask questions to get validation that it's legit, I'm sure you understand.

Regards,

Andre

I realize some peoples trepidation might be they don't need so many libraries or they have some of these already but the reselling of duplicates if one has the patience will likely net the buyer a tidy sum and it appears to be for a good cause too. I hope someone buys this soon.

Top Bottom