What's new

VSL Synchron Strings I

SSP was sort of a way out "fixing" where SS1 fell short. It sounds more expressive to me. There's a comparison chart right on the product page

What's with a March 1 2021 Synchron Strings 1 video announcement? Isn't this what was released early in the Synchron process some years ago? Or is it different? Nothing new as yet on the Specials page for the month of March. I'm confused.

What with a March 1 2021 Synchron Strings 1 video announcement? Isn't this what was released early in the Synchron process some years ago? Or is it different? Nothing new as yet on the Specials page for the month of March. I'm confused.
It's not a new announcement, i think OP is just curious about the differences between the two

But it IS a new, March 1st-released video from VSL. Why would they all of a sudden release an old video on a new date?

Attachments

• SY Strings I video released March 1 2021.jpg
    SY Strings I video released March 1 2021.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 10
But the OP got some sort of crossgrade offer. Maybe they are preparing for a new March special promoting that crossgrade, perhaps as part of a new release having to do with a SY Strings 2 or something along that line. I guess we'll find out in the next day or so.

Yes plus the video got uploaded just an hour ago so I thought it is something new. The confusion is complete now :)

If you own any of the two there is a crossgrade option to acquire the second for 195 euros.

Last edited:
I'm all sorts of confused now.... I just bought Synchron Strings Pro last month. Is this a new library? I see I have a discount for it....

I never received a crossgrade offer for SY Strings I since buying SSP last September. But I do see that I have a 195e price to buy the Standard version of SS1. I've just never received an offer or notification of it.

Yes, this is a re-upload of the Synchron Strings I video, my guess is that we forgot to turn off the notifications for this video...

But please don't be disappointed; the next weeks will be exciting - at least for me ;)
I personally don't think anyone can go wrong with either Synchron Strings I or Synchron Strings Pro. I happen to own both and they are both very good and blend well together too.

Top Bottom