What's new

VSL Synchron Strings I Announced (Nov. Release)

Weren't there tight and loose release articulations in the vi samples to choose from?
Can't find them in the new library manual.

I'm a bit confused with the "minimal need to switch articulations" part, that I think it is definitely missing. With VI Pro 2 I'm in love with the remote app, and the matrix was perfect to switch between very different articulations with a simple click. Now, with the "dimensions' tree" you have to follow a SPECIFIC order of keyswitches to select the articulation you want.. and that also mean that a simple click/touch is no longer enough to select a certain articulation.

Last edited:
Great to have the new player release offering a lot of playable options streamlining into one player,

I'm a bit confused with the "minimal need to switch articulations" part. With VI Pro 2 I'm in love with the remote app, and the matrix was perfect to switch between very different articulations with a simple click. Now, with the "dimensions' tree" you have to follow a SPECIFIC order of keyswitches to select the articulation you want.. and that also mean that a simple click/touch is no longer enough to select a certain articul

It may be a bit to much to ask but I would suggest down loading the new format onto a different folder, or drive
It may take some getting used to the new player, yes it means more space but there could be some playable functions
you may prefer in the instrument.

Great to have the new player release offering a lot of playable options streamlining into one player,

It may be a bit to much to ask but I would suggest down loading the new format onto a different folder, or drive
It may take some getting used to the new player, yes it means more space but there could be some playable functions
you may prefer in the instrument.
Actually I'm using the new Player for a couple of weeks since I purchased Syn FX Strings right away. And I love how the dimension tree handles a library with so many different patches as FX Strings has.
But in the current form of Synchron Strings I and its limited number of articulations, it doesn't make much sense, imho.

Last edited:
Yeah, what do I do with an absurdly large library that takes up completely irresponsible amounts of storage space?
I'm gonna keep it on my drives in two different formats, just in case. :grin:

Haha, well its always there in your download at VSL myVSL, so I guess you can go ahead and delete if your not in a project.

two very big files, not enough in this world for the two

Is the player ready for Synchron Percussion?

Good Question. I haven't noticed VSL posting anything about this.

I haven't purchased any Synchron Perc. libraries yet, it would be helpful to know if they released the Synchron Player for Synchron Perc. If it was released it will show up in 'MyVSL' section, provided you purchased it. Anyone have Synch. Perc. able to provide some feedback on this ?

Top Bottom