What's new

VSL Synchron Strings I Announced (Nov. Release)

btw, the forum just deleted a post of mine in the last Spitfire new product announcement thread, because it was trollish for them. I can just tell you that I've been far more critic and sarcastic on this VSL thread, and not a post was deleted. Just to let you know how it works.. :)

btw, the forum just deleted a post of mine in the last Spitfire new product announcement thread, because it was trollish for them. I can just tell you that I've been far more critic and sarcastic on this VSL thread, and not a post was deleted. Just to let you know how it works.. :)

That's normal, depending on what you posted in the comercial release section.

This is the Sample Section, so you have more liberty to express your opinion in the Sample Section of the forums.

That's normal, depending on what you posted in the comercial release section.

This is the Sample Section, so you have more liberty to express your opinion in the Sample Section of the forums.
I didn't know that. That's nice to know, because they deleted me another post since I posted 3 times in few minutes. The funny thing is that after the moderation from them, there wasn't any posts of mine left but the one I quoted you.

I didn't know that. That's nice to know, because they deleted me another post since I posted 3 times in few minutes. The funny thing is that after the moderation from them, there wasn't any posts of mine left but the one I quoted you.

OK, so now you know.

I requested an update on Synchron Player for Synchron Strings 1 on the VSL forums from Paul/VSL. Hopefully he will reply shortly with some feedback on what's going on, and when we can finally expect the damn Player.

I think we'll all be dead of old age when it's finally released. :roflmao: And the synchron player (at least the piano) is not behaving that well either, keeps crashing rather often and I'm not the only one with that problem.

That's the problem. They post-released everything because they wanted to be rock-solid, but at the end it's clear they still released unstable products. I said months ago they need to change/improve their team.

I think it would be a nice gesture from VSL to give each customer who ordered this library a $100. VSL product voucher for being so patient, and frustrated waiting for the Synchron Strings Player, as soon as the Synchron Player is released. (hehe.. which might never be released).

Do I expect them to do that ? No.

If you saw the Spitfire thread you'll see our fellow member Critz has been banned. Goodbye Critz, thank you for the good time! :2thumbs:

Hi,

Here is the quote from Paul/VSL (on the VSL forum) replying to my request for a status update regarding Synchron Player for Synchron Stirngs 1 .

So... The wait continues to next week, and maybe more :shocked::eek: :sad:
----------------------------------------------------
Quote :

Hi,

The good news is: Our development team is tackling that bug right now, and we will gp through one last testing round.

I know it's another delay, and I hope we will be ready next week.

Best,
Paul
------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Here is the quote from Paul/VSL (on the VSL forum) replying to my request for a status update regarding Synchron Player for Synchron Stirngs 1 .

So... The wait continues to next week, and maybe more :shocked::eek: :sad:
----------------------------------------------------
Quote :

Hi,

The good news is: Our development team is tackling that bug right now, and we will gp through one last testing round.

I know it's another delay, and I hope we will be ready next week.

Best,
Paul
------------------------------------------------------

I started a project with the Synchron strings before even all the sections were released, and then part way through told myself that I'd wait a few weeks until the player was released. At least I will be able to market the piece as an historical "period piece" by the time I release it.

I started a project with the Synchron strings before even all the sections were released, and then part way through told myself that I'd wait a few weeks until the player was released. At least I will be able to market the piece as an historical "period piece" by the time I release it.

Hehe... :) Good one ! It's already historic !

I now look forward and prepare to do this for celebrate upcoming player:
c40c404d5638763ec826286a633ffa67.jpg

With love to all good VSL members,
Leo :emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn:

Top Bottom