What's new

VSL Synchron Strings I Announced (Nov. Release)

N.Caffrey

If you saw the Spitfire thread you'll see our fellow member Critz has been banned. Goodbye Critz, thank you for the good time! :2thumbs:

OP
muziksculp

muziksculp

Hi,

Here is the quote from Paul/VSL (on the VSL forum) replying to my request for a status update regarding Synchron Player for Synchron Stirngs 1 .

So... The wait continues to next week, and maybe more :shocked::eek: :sad:
----------------------------------------------------
Quote :

Hi,

The good news is: Our development team is tackling that bug right now, and we will gp through one last testing round.

I know it's another delay, and I hope we will be ready next week.

Best,
Paul
------------------------------------------------------

Dear Villain

Hi,

Here is the quote from Paul/VSL (on the VSL forum) replying to my request for a status update regarding Synchron Player for Synchron Stirngs 1 .

So... The wait continues to next week, and maybe more :shocked::eek: :sad:
----------------------------------------------------
Quote :

Hi,

The good news is: Our development team is tackling that bug right now, and we will gp through one last testing round.

I know it's another delay, and I hope we will be ready next week.

Best,
Paul
------------------------------------------------------
I started a project with the Synchron strings before even all the sections were released, and then part way through told myself that I'd wait a few weeks until the player was released. At least I will be able to market the piece as an historical "period piece" by the time I release it.

OP
muziksculp

muziksculp

I started a project with the Synchron strings before even all the sections were released, and then part way through told myself that I'd wait a few weeks until the player was released. At least I will be able to market the piece as an historical "period piece" by the time I release it.
Hehe... :) Good one ! It's already historic !

Tfis

I'm curious, why the "new" samples aren't available for download in advance.
I can hardly imagine that they have to manually edit them for Sy-player.

Salorom

I sincerely hope there are new recordings/scripting coming and would commend VSL on such a wise decision.

Then again I wonder why Synchron Percussion has not yet been released in its new format as it was fine as a VI-based library.

Jimmy Hellfire

Yeah, why isn't the percussion available for the Synchron Player yet?
Sound like the issue is actually converting the recordings to the new file format. Which would also explain why the more recent libraries, that have probably been packed in the new file format from the get-go, are already out and running in the Synchron Player.

Pixelpoet1985

I'm curious, why the "new" samples aren't available for download in advance. I can hardly imagine that they have to manually edit them for Sy-player.
I'm also wondering... If it's only a small bug, they could provide the samples at least. So when they player is ready, we will be, too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom