What's new

VSL Synchron Strings I Announced (Nov. Release)

OP
muziksculp

muziksculp

Hi,

Here is the latest post from Paul/VSL (Today) on the official VSL Forum.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote :

Hello everybody!

We are really really really close and tried very hard to get this update out this week.
There is one last bug that has crept in last-minute, which blocks the release.

Thanks for your patience. I am convinced that you will be pleased with the results, and we will keep on pushing!

Best,
Paul
----------------------------------------------------------

OP
muziksculp

muziksculp

Damn Bugs, they are everywhere :mad:

Hopefully it's one bug, not many that have crept in.

Last edited:

Eptesicus

I still can't quite get over the fact that they have devoted developers and man hours to TWO whole new Synchron player based libraries that they are selling now, with a working player, before even finishing the player for a library they released 6 months ago.

Prockamanisc

I still can't quite get over the fact that they have devoted developers and man hours to TWO whole new Synchron player based libraries that they are selling now, with a working player, before even finishing the player for a library they released 6 months ago.
Because they had some technical issues which were solved by doing the other libraries.

Writing software and recording/preparing samples are 2/3 different skillsets and likely done by different staff. The Synchron player is a work-in-progress and it's likely that the piano and fx needed fewer features from the player than the strings do, so they shipped them when ready.

In any case, VI Pro is an excellent piece of software and I'm reluctant to trade it for a new player that isn't also excellent. The best judges of its readiness are VSL, frustrating as it may be to have to wait.

ChristianM

I really hope the "small bug" is really a small bug and not and a big one...
Very small bug: when you launch Synchron Player, it generates a cache of infinite size that completely fills the free disk space, suddenly, any soft plant from anywhere and you have to reset the entire system ... but it's not that bad because it also erases all the libraries of instruments and blocks the internet line because the bug report is huge! ;)

LOL+ ;)

OP
muziksculp

muziksculp

Well.. Maybe they will finally release it on Thursday June 7th ?

We have Spitfire Audio's new Solo Strings, and 8Dio's new Ostinato Strings being released on Thursday, so hopefully VSL Synchron Strings 1 will be out the same day too ! That will make June 7th a very special, and cool Strings Libraries release day. :cool:

Leo

Let's give them as much time as vsl guys need. I bet that by Christmas is realistic view, we
of course can wait:scout: :emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn: and smile:2thumbs:.:emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn::emoji_unicorn: I like so much this emoticons...

I can in meanwhile give still a little for joy (but mainly correct) = :emoji_couple_with_heart::emoji_couple_mm::emoji_couplekiss::emoji_couple_ww::emoji_unicorn:it's only sample lib:emoji_unicorn:..

Top Bottom