What's new

VSL "Synchron FX Strings I" is coming soon.

There's a clear teaser about that on facebook

Oh.. on facebook ! I see it now.

FX Strings 1, so they might also release a FX Strings 2 later on, I also wonder if this is a Synchron Library, or based on their older silent stage ?

Here is the link to the FB video teaser, now that's quite unexpected from VSL, especially given they have not yet released the Synchron Strings Player, or Synchron Stirngs 2, Synchron Solo Strings, Syn. Chamber Strings, ...etc.

I would prefer it if they spent the time and money re-recording the legato.....you know, to back up their marketing that it was going to be "legato re-invented".

They can have all the fancy effects in the world but if their legato strings are broken, the Synchron series will no doubt fail.

The teaser admittedly sounds great though, i will give them that.

Oh.. on facebook ! I see it now.

FX Strings 1, so they might also release a FX Strings 2 later on, I also wonder if this is a Synchron Library, or based on their older silent stage ?

Here is the link to the FB video teaser, now that's quite unexpected from VSL, especially given they have not yet released the Synchron Strings Player, or Synchron Stirngs 2, Synchron Solo Strings, Syn. Chamber Strings, ...etc.

The video clearly claims Synchron FX strings :)

In this sound is too much reverb. But otherwise it's pure provocation. It makes us - Synchron Strings 1 users look pitiful!

Top Bottom