What's new

CLOSED VSL Symphonic Cube Std. & Full: EUR 1750.00 incl. all fees and shipping

Henrik B. Jensen

I bought this directly from VSL at last year's Black Friday deal, intending to learn how to write orchestral music. Unfortunately I lack both the energy and commitment to take on such a big project, so now the library goes up for sale.

The sale has been given the green light by VSL, who require a EUR 449.00 transfer fee (don't worry, I will pay that)

The price I ask is EUR 1999.00, which I request to be paid upfront via Paypal, and for this you get:

1) VSL Symphonic Cube Std. & Full
2) A Vienna key (the USB key from VSL)
3) Three MIRx stages that are on the same Vienna key (Teldex, 2 x Konzerthaus)

I will pay all fees involved (VSL and Paypal), as well as postage cost for tracked shipment to you of the Vienna key.

I am a trustworthy person who have made three deals in VI Control so far, and every one of them was smooth and trouble-free. Therefore I expect this deal to be the same. The links to the three deals are below, so you can verify the positive feedback I got:

Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have.

Last edited:
If anyone out there is considering the Euro 2745 offer for the full Symphonic Cube which VSL has on sale right now and until April 1st, buy the full Cube from me instead and save Euro 745, plus you get three MirX stages for free with my offer as well. It's a good deal!

Price is now 1750 Euros everything included (Paypal fee, VSL fee, postage)

That's a great price for a great library!

Thank you for the transaction, @Geoff ! For me this was a smooth deal where everything went well. It was quite a sum of money for me, and probably for most people, but there were no problems whatsoever.

Geoff was serious as buyer right from the start. We agreed to 50% upfront and 50% when he received the USB key from me, and he held his part of the agreement perfectly. Communication was super all through as well.

All in all I am happy to say I can recommend Geoff for others in here to do business with. Thanks.

Thanks @hbjdk and yes, the transaction was smooth and communication excellent. hbjdk was exceptionally helpful from the start so would recommend him for deals without reservation!

Top Bottom