What's new

For Sale VSL SE1 + Various Brass Libraries - all 50% off

marclawsonmusic

Hi,

I'm selling some VSL VI player libraries and collections. I'm asking 50% of retail + VSL's 10% resale fee. I will include the Vienna Key, and cover shipping if you are in the US. Outside of US, we'll split the shipping cost.

All negotiable, of course. Just reach out of you are interested in any / all of these.

PS - List prices are from VSL's website as of April 2, 2021.

Thanks,
Marc

CollectionsList Price10% Resale FeeSale Price
VSL Special Edition Volume 1 : Essential Orchestra$ 346.51$ 34.65$ 207.91
Single Instruments - Brass
TRUMPET (Bb) Standard Library$ 104.54$ 10.45$ 62.72
TRUMPET (C, MUTED) Standard Library$ 52.86$ 5.29$ 31.72
TRIPLE HORN Standard Library$ 46.98$ 4.70$ 28.19
BASS TROMBONE Standard Library$ 41.11$ 4.11$ 24.67
EUPHONIUM Standard Library$ 64.60$ 6.46$ 38.76
BASS TUBA Standard Library$ 45.81$ 4.58$ 27.49

Last edited:
OP
marclawsonmusic

marclawsonmusic

That's why I posted the link from the VSL site.

I need to purchase an eLicenser and send it to you via post. I cannot transfer the licenses directly to your key.

Once you receive the key, you can transfer those licenses to your key. But the only way I can get them to you is via a USB key.

AlainTH

now it is clear ... :)
seems [place the correct english word here] that there is no other way to deactivate on your side and activate on my side...

Tralen

very archaic
I was also going to sell my VSL libraries, but decided to wait until they migrate to iLok later this year. They have confirmed to me that it will be possible to transfer the licenses remotely then, without shipping the key, by transferring the licenses to iLok Cloud.

I find this whole key shipping requirement absurd.

What are the big differences between what is in the special edition for an instrument and the standard edition of that specific instrument?

OP
marclawsonmusic

marclawsonmusic

What are the big differences between what is in the special edition for an instrument and the standard edition of that specific instrument?
Hi there,

The 'special editions' are pre-packaged sets of libraries. The one I have for sale is called 'Essential Orchestra'. More info at -> https://www.vsl.co.at/en/Special_Edition_Complete_Bundle/Special_Edition_Vol1

The instrument-specific libraries generally come in 'standard' and 'full' - the 'full' having an extended set of samples and articulations, while 'standard' has just basic articulations.

I have updated the main post above with links to each product on VSL's page so you can check for yourself. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!
Marc

Top Bottom