What's new

Vocalise, Voices of Rapture, Ethera...?

musicalweather

Oh gosh, all these sales have me tempted. Now I'm looking at Vocalise 1 or 2, Voices of Rapture The Soprano, and Ethera 2, all of which are currently on sale. I don't have anything like these libraries, except Francesca, which is a bit different. I think I could use a very pure, almost abstract sounding soprano library. I do wonder if Vocalise will start to be overused and eventually less desired... Your thoughts?

I own Vocalise1 and it doesnt have any legato patches if you're looking for one. They're pretty good for vocal soundscapes and their pre-recorded phrases/loops are nice to be used as decorative elements but i have to say eventually it'll end up overuse as its phrases/loops are kinda limited.

The Ethera line has a (imo) unique warm and beautiful tone. There are many interesting patches.

Yes ethera is absolutely fantastic. Legatos, phrases, soundscapes....I put it in every track.
I always wanted something so playable. And there are also always upgrades.
Really really inspiring.

I have used Ethera 2 ( and some Ethera Soul) extensively and now that Vocalise 2 can be tempo synced I plan to use it more as well. I also feel that Blue, the Soprano, and some of the 8DIO female vocal libraries are in a slightly different category than Ethera and V2.

I have used Ethera 2 ( and some Ethera Soul) extensively and now that Vocalise 2 can be tempo synced I plan to use it more as well. I also feel that Blue, the Soprano, and some of the 8DIO female vocal libraries are in a slightly different category than Ethera and V2.

Play123, I can imagine how they might be different, but I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts about how they differ. I'm particularly interested in the difference between Ethera and the Soprano.

I did a bit of googling but couldn't find out how I get the free update. Nothing on the Zero-G or Time Space websites.

I did a bit of googling but couldn't find out how I get the free update. Nothing on the Zero-G or Time Space websites.

Have you already bought it? If Yes... it is in your account. Zero-g, Times&Space or Best Service.
They sent you an email. If you buy now ... is 1.2 Version.

Right. Or you can ask for links. I got an email and the links were already in my Zero-G account.

Here some example from Time & Space & Zero-G Web Site.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 00.03.19.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 00.03.19.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 00.04.53.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 00.04.53.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 10
Did a search of my email and I actually bought it from BigFishAudio (Time+Space is my usual go-to shop). No email about the update, nothing on their site about 1.2 and re-downloading it only gives me 1.0. I'll have to email them about it. Thanks for the help!

Top Bottom