What's new

Vocalise, Voices of Rapture, Ethera...?

musicalweather

Oh gosh, all these sales have me tempted. Now I'm looking at Vocalise 1 or 2, Voices of Rapture The Soprano, and Ethera 2, all of which are currently on sale. I don't have anything like these libraries, except Francesca, which is a bit different. I think I could use a very pure, almost abstract sounding soprano library. I do wonder if Vocalise will start to be overused and eventually less desired... Your thoughts?

constaneum

I own Vocalise1 and it doesnt have any legato patches if you're looking for one. They're pretty good for vocal soundscapes and their pre-recorded phrases/loops are nice to be used as decorative elements but i have to say eventually it'll end up overuse as its phrases/loops are kinda limited.

EpicDude

Funny... I just finished a track with Realivox Blue and I'm already in love with her. Here's an example if you want to hear her in action.

AllanH

The Ethera line has a (imo) unique warm and beautiful tone. There are many interesting patches.

zimm83

Yes ethera is absolutely fantastic. Legatos, phrases, soundscapes....I put it in every track.
I always wanted something so playable. And there are also always upgrades.
Really really inspiring.

playz123

I have used Ethera 2 ( and some Ethera Soul) extensively and now that Vocalise 2 can be tempo synced I plan to use it more as well. I also feel that Blue, the Soprano, and some of the 8DIO female vocal libraries are in a slightly different category than Ethera and V2.

OP
M

musicalweather

I have used Ethera 2 ( and some Ethera Soul) extensively and now that Vocalise 2 can be tempo synced I plan to use it more as well. I also feel that Blue, the Soprano, and some of the 8DIO female vocal libraries are in a slightly different category than Ethera and V2.
Play123, I can imagine how they might be different, but I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts about how they differ. I'm particularly interested in the difference between Ethera and the Soprano.

Mornats

I did a bit of googling but couldn't find out how I get the free update. Nothing on the Zero-G or Time Space websites.

StefanoM

Senior Sound Designer & Composer
I did a bit of googling but couldn't find out how I get the free update. Nothing on the Zero-G or Time Space websites.
Have you already bought it? If Yes... it is in your account. Zero-g, Times&Space or Best Service.
They sent you an email. If you buy now ... is 1.2 Version.

JonSolo

Not Han's Brother
Right. Or you can ask for links. I got an email and the links were already in my Zero-G account.

Top Bottom