What's new

Visual Cue for Logic Articulations?

mjsalam

Is there any visual cue for articulations in Logic? (Other than the Event Editor). I had been using AG Toolkit before and really liked how the articulation was visible on the timeline as you drew it in. Wondering if there is anything that can be enabled or accomplished when using the native articulation features.

OP
mjsalam

mjsalam

Sweet thanks! Very helpful. Hope they introduce viewing the articulation in text form on the note itself similar to how you can view note name. But this is really great nonetheless. Thanks again!

A.G

You can see the names in the Event List.
The OP original post says "Other than Even editor" Jay! At this time only AG system can display the Articulations as Text names directly in the Main window or in the Piano roll TIMELINE ! Lets remind you that AG 6 supports a Combo mode Text and Art IDs etc and is 100% compatible with exporting Art Sets as Logic native format.

Ashermusic

The OP original post says "Other than Even editor" Jay! At this time only AG system can display the Articulations as Text names directly in the Main window or in the Piano roll TIMELINE ! Lets remind you that AG 6 supports a Combo mode Text and Art IDs etc and is 100% compatible with exporting Art Sets as Logic native format.

Oops, missed that. That is a real plus for your system, AG.

Dewdman42

make sure to submit feature request to Apple for piano roll or track lane to be able to show articulation names in some fashion beyond colorizing. I agree it’s needed.

OP
mjsalam

mjsalam

Thanks for this information. Is using this combo mode somewhere in documentation? Perhaps I missed it?

BassClef

In Logic, hovering your mouse over the notes in the piano roll displays the selected articulation. That is if you have used articulation sets. In the "score" view, you have to actually click on the notes to display the articulation.

Top Bottom