What's new

Vir2 Instruments - MOJO 2: Horn Section Now Shipping! $75 Off + Giveaway!

vir2

We're excited to announce the pre-order for MOJO 2: Horn Section! We put many years into recording and producing the best possible horn library, and we think it's paid off. This is an entirely new instrument, all new sample content, GUI, and library features.

The MOJO 2 pre-order offer is $100 off the normal retail price of $499.95 through October 24th. We will also be running a special release offer of $75 off from October 25th through November 6th.

We're going to be doing a giveaway to celebrate the release! We'll randomly select a person from the comments below to receive a free copy of the instrument on October 25th, the day it's released! We'll announce who won in this thread.

Here's some of the specs, videos, and demos. Feel free to ask any questions! We have a more in-depth walkthrough on the way, we'll post it here when it's live.

Library details:

• 13 deeply-sampled brass & reed instruments

• Four Era presets for retro, vintage, and modern sounds

• True legato & 13 articulations for incredible realism

• Powerful and intuitive interface

• Nearly 100GB of brand-new inspiring sample content

• Full Komplete Kontrol & Maschine integration

You can find out more info on our product page: https://www.vir2.com/instruments/mojo-2-horn-section/

Last edited:
I for one hope to be the luckiest random person in this thread.

So, question that I admit I could probably partially figure out by reading/watching things but - does the 1-10 player ensemble setting do any sort of divisi/balancing for polyphony?

I am also in the hopeful bunch as I can't afford to buy it but would certainly use it if I could. The demos are seductive. I have their prepared guitar, Fractured, and that is very good

This is completely not what I was expecting when I opened the thread. Excellent. Sampletown (and I) needs more decent sampled horns of this type.

Makes me want to mock up some Seatbelts tracks. Tank! anyone?

Last edited:
The demos sound wonderful! Would love to win this.

Are the different Era modes created by using different IRs? Or by using different microphones?

Last edited:
What an exciting product and an incredible opportunity! How gracious of you guys! This is going to be a fantastic release. I was a fan of the original. This one sounds great. Love the demos.

I love Vir2 Acou6tics - it's so deeply sampled and powerful. I'll be paying close attention to this - hoping it's as playable as the SWAM horns.

Top Bottom