What's new

Vikings - KeepForest

keepforest

Keepforest
Hello Everyone!

Our latest effort https://keep-forest.com/vikings-all.html (Vikings Series) is now available for pre-order!

Short description:
Keepforest's 'Vikings consists of 2 collections of samples (instruments). The first is Cinematic punk folk trailer toolkit and the second is Cinematic metal toolkit. As the name Vikings, our library is inspired by the Scandinavian’s world and mythology, which have always had an important place in the movie industry, the vibe of which can be heard in the Guy Ritchie’s masterpiece King Arthur or in the extremely successful Game of Thrones. See below for specifications and more details.

Videos:

Demos (new demos soon):

Also, we chose some random samples to show you how it sounds out of the box:

At first, we quickly mixed a few patches to show how they work together without mixing or mastering. Then, using our Pulse Designer engine we just pressed random button to randomize the rhythm and instruments and got the following results:

(The library is pretty big, so we are preparing detailed walkthrough videos to show you how it works in action)

Vikings is set for release on November 6 with a special pre-order price of $229 (reg $349).

New videos and demos are coming!

Includes :
22+ GB of samples.
Pulse Designer:
  • Pulse Designer
  • Pulse-Stem Designer
  • Strings Designer
  • Percussion Designer
Vikings Expansion:
  • Cinematic Metal Guitars
  • Drum Kits
  • Bass Guitars
  • Riffs
  • Synths
  • Beat Machine
Sound Design:
  • Benders
  • Braams
  • Hits
  • Signals
  • Whooshes
  • And Many-many more
Powerful FX-Rack with many unique features such as Drag & Drop, LFOs, etc.

The idea behind Vikings:
As cinematic composers we understand that there is already a lot of hybrid stuff on the market. That's why we created brand-new library with which you can create truly atmospheric music in genres like King Arthur or Game of Thrones soundtracks or Doom soundtrack. For us, quality > quantity. We worked hard to create the soundtools with a unique sound, which, we hope, will impress you.

Thanks for your attention, guys <3

KeepForest

Last edited:
This does indeed sound great (nice intro discount too). My Black Friday budget is going to be a lot smaller than I was anticipating this year... ;)

Are all the sound clips naked? As an owner of both ur libraries, I'd luv naked samples please! Hope these are!

Also, are the "fills" and other rhythmic percussion tempo synced?

Finally, any additional "loyalty" discount for those of us that purchased thru you & paid full price for ur first two libraries?

Sounds great, btw

Last edited:
Are all the sound clips naked? As an owner of both ur libraries, id luv naked samples please! Hope these are... if so, pre order incoming!

All the sound clips including demos, samples, tests and teaser are 100% naked. As you can see this is not typical hybrid cinematic library with a lot of distorted samples. This is more atmospheric!

Any additional discount for those of us that paid full price for ur first two libraries?

I sent you a private message.

Man this is a Great surprise for me.The idea behind this is absolutely fantastic.Can t wait for more infos. Congratulations.

I have absolutely no interest in writing this type of music but....now I totally want this library ha! It sounds incredible. I also think this is probably the first "cinematic punk" library I've ever heard of!

One question : are these loops (drums etc...) or patterns ? In the démos you talk about "random" . What is random? The sounds or the sequences or the patterns ?
I saw all the GUI images on your site. Very well designed. And I smell that everything is in fact......sequenced ??? Am i right ? No loops ? If so , very very good....
Can( t wait for the deeps walkthroughs...

Does it come with a shield, sword and a drinking horn full of mead? :sneaky:

Sounds interesting, definitely keep an eye on this product!

I have absolutely no interest in writing this type of music but....now I totally want this library ha! It sounds incredible. I also think this is probably the first "cinematic punk" library I've ever heard of!
Reality awaits your new background music, Oliver! I just ordered... wonderfully new & innovative group of folks!
One question : are these loops (drums etc...) or patterns ? In the démos you talk about "random" . What is random? The sounds or the sequences or the patterns ?
I saw all the GUI images on your site. Very well designed. And I smell that everything is in fact......sequenced ??? Am i right ? No loops ? If so , very very good....
Hope so too, zimmy! Like what u did with "Can( t" ...the phrase has always stuck me as weird...

We have both loops and playable instruments. Random is able to intelligently randomize a lot of parameters including sequence, patterns and the sound. You will se the power of it in the walkthrough. Working on it!

Does it come with a shield, sword and a drinking horn full of mead? :sneaky:

Sure. In addition, some gold and women :)

All the sound clips including demos, samples, tests and teaser are 100% naked. As you can see this is not typical hybrid cinematic library with a lot of distorted samples. This is more atmospheric!

You mean the horn in the WOT remix song is from this Library ?

So that "knockout" demo is 100% Vikings? If so, that is amazing! Extra mixing?

btw, I have Atlantica as well and I would be very interested in the loyalty discount as well.
This sounds great!

Last edited:
Top Bottom