Vienna Smart Spheres - Ambient Symphonic Explorations

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by rogsound5, Jan 9, 2019.

1. rogsound5

rogsound5 New Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Intro pricing:
    $109
    for new users
    $97 for owners of Vienna Smart Orchestra

For this exclusive product, the Vienna team went straight to their vast treasure trove of orchestral sounds. The core of Vienna Smart Spheres is entirely organic and acoustic, with all the liveliness and vibrancy that comes from live performance. The breath, bows and body movements of Vienna’s famed musicians shine throughout the range of each patch.
    • Ambient symphonic explorations in a brand new mix
    • Hand-picked sound-design presets
    • Organic, living, breathing sounds from the finest acoustic sources
    • Flexible routing and sound-design possibilities
    • Experimental sounds for Basses, Leads, Pads, Plucks and Pulses
    Contact a sales representative and learn more at ILIO.com.

[​IMG]

Craig Sharmat and sostenuto like this.
  2. colony nofi

colony nofi Active Member

Jul 19, 2012
    I feel like we are treading well-worn paths here... but still I hear something different. And it seems a good price for the amount of content. Looking forward to putting it thru its paces.

3. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Active Member

May 16, 2015
    My count is 79 patches for $95. You can get great sound design patches by the unfinished or pluginguru for much less money. For example, pluginguru recorded a large variety of bells and winds performed by a session player, made over 300 patches, and it goes for under $50. Spitfires own EDNA boasts over a thousand presets! Perhaps quality over quantity in this case, but we really need to a patch walkthrough video to see if there is anything outstanding here.

4. Love the interface, of course a walkthrough vid would be nice.