What's new

Vienna Smart Orchestra Walkthrough

amadeus1

Hi guys,

Here's a measured video walkthrough of the Vienna Smart Orchestra, a sketching library, which will be on sales until September 30. If you already have some of their libraries you can get it for as low as 95 euros. It uses the Synchron engine.

Thanks,

Bill

Zoot_Rollo

one more day at 95 Euros.

considering again after watching your demo.

update:

grabbed it for $71.11

classic "no brainer".

Last edited:

Zoot_Rollo

Hi guys,

Here's a measured video walkthrough of the Vienna Smart Orchestra, a sketching library, which will be on sales until September 30. If you already have some of their libraries you can get it for as low as 95 euros. It uses the Synchron engine.

Thanks,

Bill

does this have mixer channel routing to your DAW like with Kontakt?

SGordB

still an impressive deal, i think.

there's a lot going on in this library - not to mention some characteristically clean VSL sample sets.

this will get used!!!
I agree. It's very impressive. But right now thrifty me is comparing its possibilities to the "instant orchestra" setups I can achieve by layering the VSL libs I already (SE complete and a few more). I have a DAW (Studio One) that facilitates that by letting me play and record on as many tracks as I want simultaneously from as many controllers as I want. Typically, I'll do the layered accompaniment/orchestra part on my 88-key and the solo instrument(s) on my 49-key. Still, I can see how VSO creates an ecosystem where it might be a lot easier to go from impulse to creation.

Zoot_Rollo

I agree. It's very impressive. But right now thrifty me is comparing its possibilities to the "instant orchestra" setups I can achieve by layering the VSL libs I already (SE complete and a few more). I have a DAW (Studio One) that facilitates that by letting me play and record on as many tracks as I want simultaneously from as many controllers as I want. Typically, I'll do the layered accompaniment/orchestra part on my 88-key and the solo instrument(s) on my 49-key. Still, I can see how VSO creates an ecosystem where it might be a lot easier to go from impulse to creation.

i too use S1 - VEP6 as well when things get tight.

I have a few VSL libraries as well (SE 1 and extended, Solo and Chamber Strings, etc...).

I have been wanting to get a taste of the Synchron Player with the stage placement - but didn't want to shell out too much $$$.

i almost went for the Synchron FX library that came out a few months ago.

Glad i waited.

SO is a perfect intro (for me).

Top Bottom