What's new

Vienna Heroes: Vienna Instruments PRO 2 Retina / HiDPI

Ben

VSL

Now it's finally available: Vienna Instruments PRO 2 Retina/HiDPI. Enjoy this great player in higher definition! Download and install the latest version from the MyVSL Section.

It doesn't stop here: To celebrate this we have split up the three licenses package of VI Pro 2, so you can get your VI PRO 2 license now for just 55€ !

1583424109050.png

---

1583264371875.png

This March, we’re reducing the prices of over 200 VI Library products (Bundles, Collections, Single Instruments) by a substantial amount, so you can save up to 52% here!

If you want to get one of our SYNCHRON-ized instruments or you wait for a specific instrument, this deal will provide you low prices for these beautiful instruments and you can profit from awesome crossgrade prices!

[Edit: Added VI PRO 2 information]

Last edited:
It will never, ever stop. Though it is nice if it doesn't always happen at the same time as everyone else's sales. ;)

I guess it is time to synchronize my SE 1 bundle. And maybe the 3.

It will never, ever stop. Though it is nice if it doesn't always happen at the same time as everyone else's sales. ;)

I guess it is time to synchronize my SE 1 bundle. And maybe the 3.
Sometimes it happens at the same time (Black Friday and/or Christmas), and it's even more difficult!

Well, I cannot recommend enough for you to get Synchronized, but keep in mind that this is coming from someone who loves lush sounds with natural reverb (as opposed to bone-dry sounds)!

Last edited:
Correct :)
We have just released an update to VI PRO 2: Now also ready for your Retina / HiDPI screens.
I've updated the original post. Also if you still don't own VI Pro, we have split up the three licenses bundle, so you can get one license for jsut 55€ now!

Hoping for other features in the future, but don't think that there will be any...

Didn't expect that, this is great news! Thanks.

Just a few days left...

Have you already checked out the many video-demos, all created with our VI Series instruments?
If not, here is a small selection. These and more are available on our YouTube channel.
Make sure you are subscribed to get notified about tutorials, product information, and more beautiful demos and walkthroughs of our products :)

Gustav Holst: The Planet - Neptune, the Mystic:

Walkthrough by William Kersten

John Williams: Star Wars Imperial March:

Koji Kondo: Legend of Zelda Main Theme

My colleague Paul recaptures the story of our software and instruments:

Just 3 days left, so go get/complete your VI collection!

Now our free Vienna Instruments player finally received the Retina / HiDPI update! Make sure to update the player as well as Vienna Ensemble / Pro 6 / Pro 7 to the latest version in order to use this new feature!

Top Bottom