This is what you can read in Bestservice.en:

Limited Time Introductory Offer on Vienna Ensemble Pro 6:

Introductory Price of Vienna Ensemble Pro 6, only in August 2016 €235
List price of Vienna Ensemble Pro 6, starting September 1, 2016 €285

Special Upgrade Offer, only August 1 – 31, 2016:

Upgrade price from Vienna Ensemble Pro 4 or 5, only in August 2016 €85
Upgrade price from Vienna Ensemble Pro 4 or 5, starting September 1, 2016 €105

PLUS, only in August 2016:

Upgrade to Vienna Ensemble Pro 6, add 2 Single Instruments of your choice to the basket, and the cheapest product is FREE!

http://www.bestservice.de/en/deals.html#656

pdub

Interesting! Thanks for pointing this out. No other info on Best Service or a product page. Nothing on the Vienna site either.

phil_wc

Very interesting. I would like to ask ahead. Which 2 single instruments I should grab for this deal? I don't have any VSL inst. (except one that come with VEP).

Jimmy Hellfire

Good suggestions by Noam, those are all great. Fanfare Trumpets also rock. Viennese Oboe is another good choice for a lovely sounding oboe that's less nasal, less biting and has a less dramatic vibrato than the standard French Oboe.

Also, VSL is a good choice for solo instruments in great quality and detail you might struggle to find somewhere else. I have some little secret weapons in my template that I like to go to whenever I'm looking for a little extra flavor and somewhat less frequently heard colors - like the basset horn, the heckelphone, fluegelhorn or euphonium. Another total sleeper: the fantastic and completely overlooked Jazz Drums.

Very interesting. I would like to ask ahead. Which 2 single instruments I should grab for this deal? I don't have any VSL inst. (except one that come with VEP).
For woodwinds English Horn (Viennese), bass flute, Oboe d'Amore

For brass Contrabass Tuba, Flugelhorn, Piccolo Trumpet

Any 2 of these would be great

jamwerks

They've probably also got a new version of VIP coming so a new VEP is probably the first step. Hope it will some updated art switching capacities making Play easier with DP & PT!

jononotbono

Luke Johnson
Please, pretty please, let VEP 6 have sorted this problem out with Cubase's Asio Guard 2! That would just make my year (coupled with Kontakt 5.6 finally sorting out the max size of Instrument GUI)! :)

sinkd

They've probably also got a new version of VIP coming so a new VEP is probably the first step. Hope it will some updated art switching capacities making Play easier with DP & PT!
ZERO problems here with VEPro 5 and DP... What are you hoping for?