What's new

Video Tutorial - Kontakt Manual Walkthrough

The new video today generated some RIDICULOUS ideas of building a ZORK inside Kontakt. Stay tuned for that horrible waste of time. In the meantime, here's a video on UI_TextEdit

UI_WAVEFORMS! SQUIGGLY LINES! Finally something interesting that might actually be IN A SAMPLE LIBRARY.

Check it out, 4.12

This is great stuff, but I noticed the audio and video are out of sync in the first video. Just an FYI.

This is great stuff, but I noticed the audio and video are out of sync in the first video. Just an FYI.

Yeah, unfortunately, it doesn't look like I can fix it. It's not too far out, so I'll live with it, but thanks for letting me know!

This seems amazing, but before I waste who knows how many hours on something I can't use...

How much of this is applicable to Kontakt 5 (current version)?

This seems amazing, but before I waste who knows how many hours on something I can't use...

How much of this is applicable to Kontakt 5 (current version)?
Most of this stuff works in kontakt 5! I'll specifically state what patch each function came from, so if anything is new, you'll know at the start!

Most of this stuff works in kontakt 5! I'll specifically state what patch each function came from, so if anything is new, you'll know at the start!

Then I guess this goes on the list of stuff to study. Looking forward to it!

Top Bottom