What's new

VEPro 7 now available!

This is a "dumb" question ... but I'm new to VEP and VSL. How can I tell that I have Epic Orchestra 2.0 installed? I thought I installed it, but when I pull it up, it seems pretty scarce for such a larger library. I'm wondering if I'm missing something ...

This is a "dumb" question ... but I'm new to VEP and VSL. How can I tell that I have Epic Orchestra 2.0 installed? I thought I installed it, but when I pull it up, it seems pretty scarce for such a larger library. I'm wondering if I'm missing something ...
The Epic orchestra is a seperat download in the Download Manager. If you have downloaded the ~40GB it will ask you if you want to install the instruments.

Finally had a breather between projects and installed VEPro 7. No issues loading any vsts and my 3000 track template (I'm dumping that sucker and going for a more streamlined solution). In fact, v7 improved the one thing I wished the most: loading times. Previously, with a 48 port instance, it would take roughly 12 seconds to load a Vienna rack in Cubase 10/Win 10. Multiply that for xx instances and you see my problem. Now, I'm able to insert an instance with the same 48 midi ports in 1.72 seconds. That's huge!

And repeating what I said in page two of this thread: the new Suite Pro plugins are crazy good! So often overlooked and so awesome. I'm glad they are part of the bundle now.

Finally had a breather between projects and installed VEPro 7. No issues loading any vsts and my 3000 track template (I'm dumping that sucker and going for a more streamlined solution). In fact, v7 improved the one thing I wished the most: loading times. Previously, with a 48 port instance, it would take roughly 12 seconds to load a Vienna rack in Cubase 10/Win 10. Multiply that for xx instances and you see my problem. Now, I'm able to insert an instance with the same 48 midi ports in 1.72 seconds. That's huge!

And repeating what I said in page two of this thread: the new Suite Pro plugins are crazy good! So often overlooked and so awesome. I'm glad they are part of the bundle now.

That’s really great news!

I spent quite some time optimizing the VST3 plugin for VEP7 - just to get it loading quicker - at 48 ports it creates an enormous amount of “dummy” parameters to handle MIDI CC. 48x16x127=97536 parameters per plugin, to be exact... for most plugins, with one port, this isn’t an issue - but with this many ports it sure is!

Cheers

The Epic orchestra is a seperate download in the Download Manager. If you have downloaded the ~40GB it will ask you if you want to install the instruments.
...And I say NO to installing it since it can only be installed on the boot disk.

Has anyone tried to run VEP 7 on El Capitan? I see it’s not officially supported, and I’d have to hack my Mac Pro 3.1 to upgrade my OS...

Ya, I got that part. If I understand correctly though, wouldn't I be able to run VEP 5 if I loaded it up instead, and therefore run 32 bit Plug ins as long as I didn't save the metaframe in 7?

The Epic orchestra is a seperat download in the Download Manager. If you have downloaded the ~40GB it will ask you if you want to install the instruments.
Hi,
Same problem here. Synchron player and Epic Orchestra downloaded, licence activated but I am still not able to see the presets. I checked the location of the files (preferences) but Synchron is still "empty"...

Newbie quick Question. Does the cost of an additional license go up after initial discount period. i.e should I buy the additional license now.

Hi,
Same problem here. Synchron player and Epic Orchestra downloaded, licence activated but I am still not able to see the presets. I checked the location of the files (preferences) but Synchron is still "empty"...

Did you update the eLicenser Control Center?

Top Bottom