1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VEP6 (Vienna Ensemble 6) Constantly Crashes

Discussion in 'Your DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)' started by jpb007.uk, Mar 13, 2017.

1. jononotbono

jononotbono Luke Johnson

I would never use an old VEPro project with the latest version of VEPro. VEPro 6 always loads before my DAW of choice which is Cubase.

I have been using VEPro for quite a while now and I have only been having problems since the latest update.

2. novaburst

novaburst Senior Member

Dec 21, 2015
    @jononotbono seems to be pretty standard to me, hope it sorts it self for you , .........oh may I ask just one thing you are using VEpro as local server on your master too as well as 2nd machine server right, so every plugin and library (kontakt) and so on...... on your master machine goes into VEpro first then into your DAW, so you don't just load librarys and plugins strait into your DAW on your master, just wanted to know if you use VEpro this way.

3. kepler

kepler Member

Dec 30, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Hey @jononotbono a year later, but did this ever get sorted out? I'm literally getting the exact same crash error as you. New VEP user, and super bummed I can't get my template up and running! Just e-mailed VSL support and waiting to hear back from them, but seeing if you had the issue fixed somehow?

4. jononotbono

jononotbono Luke Johnson

Things at the minute are very stable. VSL (at the time) took my error reports and sent me a fixed version. Get in touch with them as they are amazingly quick at fixing any problems that may occur!

jpb007.uk likes this.