What's new

Venice Modern Strings - Intro offer ends in 24h

Hello!
Here's a more extended version of the Mahler Adagietto. It's always risky to do mockups of classical music. But it's fun and we love this piece so much so we gave it a try.
It's also a nice way to show the subtle dynamics of this library.

beautiful

Hello!
Here's a more extended version of the Mahler Adagietto. It's always risky to do mockups of classical music. But it's fun and we love this piece so much so we gave it a try.
This mockup especially shows the soft dynamic layer of your library to good effect!

I think this library sounds really natural, realistic and a great tone. I haven’t heard another library that comes close to this sound. I wonder if there is enough in this to use as a “core” string library, or if it’s more specialized..Really interested to see the walkthrough of how it handles legato and louder dynamics.

Last edited:
Thank you all!
Really interested to see the walkthrough of how it handles legato and louder dynamics.
Good point. We are working on preparing some videos. But I find typical half an hour long videos with someone playing through all the sounds a bit annoying. And I really suck at playing live :)

Is there anything specific you want to know and wish to hear about the legato?

Hello!

full of life and mahleresque pain, bravo!

Love to hear some big lush soaring Violin and ‘cello melodies. Kind of “classic” film score fare really, whatever that means. Whilst it’s “chamber” in size, the timbre just sounds so fantastic, love to hear it on some grander material. Thank you !
Might be something like that coming soon :sneaky::whistling:

Thank you all!

Good point. We are working on preparing some videos. But I find typical half an hour long videos with someone playing through all the sounds a bit annoying. And I really suck at playing live :)

Is there anything specific you want to know and wish to hear about the legato?

Those are actually my favorite kind of videos LOL the kind where you hear them play through all the patches for a half hour. I love the new ones 8dio has just put out for their Adagio updates. If you don't like to do them I'm sure someone else will once the library is released :)

I am checking the forums every day for the release and/or new demos - I absolutely love the tone of this library and can't wait to get my hands on it!

if you're in the demo making mood I'd love to hear just single legato lines of the violins, violas and cellos.

Thank you all!
We are working on preparing some videos. But I find typical half an hour long videos with someone playing through all the sounds a bit annoying. And I really suck at playing live :)

Those are actually my favorite kind of videos LOL the kind where you hear them play through all the patches for a half hour. I love the new ones 8dio has just put out for their Adagio updates. If you don't like to do them I'm sure someone else will once the library is released :)
Sorry Paolo, I understand that the really long videos can become taxing, but I'm with Chapbot on this one. I'm actually far more inclined to buy a library based upon an extensive walk-through than demos. Demos can be far more deceptive, while walk-throughs give a much deeper picture of what the library contains and can do out of the box. Also Chapbot is correct, if you don't do it, a third party will and depending on who they are, they may or may not do it justice - I'm sure there are many people in this world who suck more at playing live than you do. :)

Thank you all!

Just split them up as Audiobro did for MSB. So you have shorter videos in general but each about a specific topic. (One for legato, one for shorts etc.). I personally feel like this is a nice way because I can watch one or two videos in the morning when drinking my coffee and then just watch another whenever I have some spare time.

Hello guys! Yes Venice Modern Strings is released!

I'm assembling a little articulation walkthrough video to show more of the library. I'll post here when it's done.

I hope you all enjoy the library!

If you have any further questions and so on please let me know, I'll write more detailed info after I'll have the articulation video done.

Thank you all!

I own a few Fluffy Audio Libraries and only have good experiences with them. This new one sounds beautiful. Conrats for the release! Hope to get my fingers on this one day.

This stuff sounds amazing. Definitely going on my wishlist. It just needs to wait a bit with the Cubase, Ethera and Komplete stuff I just bought.

Thank you Chapbot! In this release I'm getting wrong all the order of things. The video should have been out before the release and now I'm late for the mailing list.

I am super thrilled. Two things I wrote also on the other forum:

I'm quite confident about the most of the important things, its sound. It sounds lush and warm. It has detail, but it doesn't sound too roomy. I love it.

There are a gazillion of things I'd like to add to this library, but I had to stop and release it. There will be many updates for sure, with the ideas we get and functionalities that our users will suggest but at least I won't have the anxiety of having to release it. I'm happy that we are expanding the Fluffy family so I share my thrilling with my colleagues that are way more laid back than me
laugh.png

As usual we strived for making the best legato we could, for smooth and cantabile passages, but all the other articulations sounds quite nice with few caveauts. The staccatissimo is "designed" to make it as short as we could without destroying the room. We cut little samples from a fast performance to make it.

Other articulations are particularly cool when used with the Morph Controls. It's our way to make a kind of sound design system that's actually useful. On many libraries when they implement sound design tools they sometimes make their instruments to sound like a synth.

In the end I'm quite happy that I'll finally sleep more than 5 hours.
I hope you'll enjoy the library!

Top Bottom