What's new

Venice Modern Strings - Intro offer ends in 24h

In the video there was an additional reverb. It's a chamber strings library, sampled in the same room of Rinascimento and Dominus. It's not a completely dry enviroment at all, but this is one of the reason why we love its sound.

edit: now I get the joke! :D

Sounds nice....hopefully will be comprehensive....Looking forward to hearing and seeing more...The dominus room also sounds nice...

In the video there was an additional reverb. It's a chamber strings library, sampled in the same room of Rinascimento and Dominus. It's not a completely dry enviroment at all, but this is one of the reason why we love its sound.

edit: now I get the joke! :D
Will it have polylegato ? Would be cool. Thanks.

Intrigued and can't wait for 'naked' walk-throughs. For me with fast project schedules - I am really interested to see how long/effort is necessary to achieve the 'desired' sound. 'Live' naked walk-throughs give me THAT information the most. Congratulations on what was probably a monumental effort.

a very beautiful Video as a complete result! nevertheless - at least atm - I can't hear something Special in the strings. But I'm sure you will impress us soon.

As a teaser, it's pretty heavy on the tease. But I love what I'm hearing.

When LCO says "ultra modern strings" in means a kind of harsh, dry, detuned (and very beautiful) sound. Here "modern strings" seems to mean something closer to "Dominus, only with violins instead of singers". Looking forward to more!

Lovely video too. Had to watch it 3 times the visuals were so distracting. Or maybe its that the music was so subtle.

I was just thinking this morning that what the world desperate needs - and I say this with absolute seriousness - is another chamber strings library. Too early too tell of course, but this sounds like just what I've been hoping form.

Also not exactly sure what’s “modern” about these strings. It just sounds like another string library to me (albeit a very nice sounding one!). Looking forward to seeing more about what it brings to the table that isn’t covered in the 8 million string libraries on the market.

Also not exactly sure what’s “modern” about these strings. It just sounds like another string library to me (albeit a very nice sounding one!). Looking forward to seeing more about what it brings to the table that isn’t covered in the 8 million string libraries on the market.
For me - owning multiple strings libraries is driven by the wide range of projects I am working on. For example, I am just starting reel 3 on a feature and ALREADY I have tapped into 5 different strg libraries to achieve what the client is asking for. Which is the reality for 'snapshot' recorded performances that are what we have. If we were standing in front of musicians in a live session - we could 'ask' for exactly what we need - BUT - with lower budget projects (non-live) it is what it is.

Having said that - at this point with so many 'options' - I am really only excited about anything that offers a differential advantage - over what I own - or in the rare case - something uniquely new and fresh.

Looking forward to hearing more about this one.

Well, they’re chamber strings. So the only libs I know to compare them to are SCS and LSCS.

And as beautiful as both of those libraries are, this one clearly has its own qualify.

Venice recalls to the music of Vivaldi and the Baroque era. So the reason why it is called "modern" is to avoid any connection with that era. Who knows we still may work to Venice Baroque Strings one day.

And why it is called Venice?
Well, I can't think of any other Italian city that sparks the imagination like Venice, but also most of the players for this project were handpicked from the Virtuosi Italiani, a beautiful ensemble of players who happen to play in Venice very often and they have been working on many albums with Italian and international artists.

Top Bottom