What's new

Vengeful Cello by Karoryfer Samples out now

DSmolken

A whole lot of articulations, from the weird and noisy to the normal, packed into a compact cello library. Plus bonus transposition-trick cello section and a synth with looped bits of cello notes for oscillators. $19 until Sept 1, then $59. Over 4000 samples and 1.2 GB.

Walkthrough:

Demo:

For those of you who have our free cello from a few years ago, yeah, this is recorded with the same cellist and same cello, but a whole lot more content.

Last edited:
OP
DSmolken

DSmolken

Another demo, more hybridy with Vengeful Cello doing synth arps and pads, and cello stuff.

Also, updated this the day after it was released with a choice of two GUIs - the srs looking one in the walkthrough above, and the original cute pixel one. And intro pricing ends September 1st.

fiestared

Vintage -but- not obsolete

A whole lot of articulations, from the weird and noisy to the normal, packed into a compact cello library. Plus bonus transposition-trick cello section and a synth with looped bits of cello notes for oscillators. $19 until Sept 1, then $59. Over 4000 samples and 1.2 GB.

Walkthrough:

Demo:

For those of you who have our free cello from a few years ago, yeah, this is recorded with the same cellist and same cello, but a whole lot more content.
Great lib ! Machine gun speaking is a style and you're good :dancer:

OP
DSmolken

DSmolken

Great lib ! Machine gun speaking is a style and you're good :dancer:
Haha, well... I do talk pretty rapid-fire. I try to get to the point, and not spend a lot of time blabbering between musical examples. Sometimes I might take respect for the viewers' time a little too far, though.

fiestared

Haha, well... I do talk pretty rapid-fire. I try to get to the point, and not spend a lot of time blabbering between musical examples. Sometimes I might take respect for the viewers' time a little too far, though.
Only one afternoon for sampling all that, really ? by the way what is the name of this talented musician who excels so fast in the shorts, the ricochets, the collés and the jetés...

fiestared

Yeah, about five, five and a half hours. That's one reason why there are so many varieties of shorts - it takes a lot less time to record shorts than longs. And the cellist's name is Kamila Borowiak. Here's one quartet she's been playing with.

Refreshing, thank you for this very "feminine moment"...

OP
DSmolken

DSmolken

Last weekend of intro pricing - Monday morning the price goes up to $59.

Sales are better than any of our libraries at the same point so far, though Secret Agent Guitar wasn't that far behind. So I'm already starting to practice tremolo bowing so I can make a matching bass library someday. I've never had to play tremolo on a gig, so I never really practiced it and am pretty terrible at it, but as multiple people have said they really like the tremolos here, I'm gonna have to get to work. But colle and jete - that will be no problem at all!

Top Bottom