What's new

Vengeful Cello by Karoryfer Samples out now

DSmolken

A whole lot of articulations, from the weird and noisy to the normal, packed into a compact cello library. Plus bonus transposition-trick cello section and a synth with looped bits of cello notes for oscillators. $19 until Sept 1, then $59. Over 4000 samples and 1.2 GB.

Walkthrough:

Demo:

For those of you who have our free cello from a few years ago, yeah, this is recorded with the same cellist and same cello, but a whole lot more content.

Last edited:
OP
DSmolken

DSmolken

Another demo, more hybridy with Vengeful Cello doing synth arps and pads, and cello stuff.

Also, updated this the day after it was released with a choice of two GUIs - the srs looking one in the walkthrough above, and the original cute pixel one. And intro pricing ends September 1st.

fiestared

Vintage -but- not obsolete

A whole lot of articulations, from the weird and noisy to the normal, packed into a compact cello library. Plus bonus transposition-trick cello section and a synth with looped bits of cello notes for oscillators. $19 until Sept 1, then $59. Over 4000 samples and 1.2 GB.

Walkthrough:

Demo:

For those of you who have our free cello from a few years ago, yeah, this is recorded with the same cellist and same cello, but a whole lot more content.
Great lib ! Machine gun speaking is a style and you're good :dancer:

OP
DSmolken

DSmolken

Great lib ! Machine gun speaking is a style and you're good :dancer:
Haha, well... I do talk pretty rapid-fire. I try to get to the point, and not spend a lot of time blabbering between musical examples. Sometimes I might take respect for the viewers' time a little too far, though.

fiestared

Haha, well... I do talk pretty rapid-fire. I try to get to the point, and not spend a lot of time blabbering between musical examples. Sometimes I might take respect for the viewers' time a little too far, though.
Only one afternoon for sampling all that, really ? by the way what is the name of this talented musician who excels so fast in the shorts, the ricochets, the collés and the jetés...

fiestared

Yeah, about five, five and a half hours. That's one reason why there are so many varieties of shorts - it takes a lot less time to record shorts than longs. And the cellist's name is Kamila Borowiak. Here's one quartet she's been playing with.

Refreshing, thank you for this very "feminine moment"...

OP
DSmolken

DSmolken

Last weekend of intro pricing - Monday morning the price goes up to $59.

Sales are better than any of our libraries at the same point so far, though Secret Agent Guitar wasn't that far behind. So I'm already starting to practice tremolo bowing so I can make a matching bass library someday. I've never had to play tremolo on a gig, so I never really practiced it and am pretty terrible at it, but as multiple people have said they really like the tremolos here, I'm gonna have to get to work. But colle and jete - that will be no problem at all!

Wally Garten

Not trying to steal your thunder if you're going to post this in Commercial Announcement later, but... you've also got an interesting little children's choir out now. Downloaded and using right now. Fun stuff!

OP
DSmolken

DSmolken

Not trying to steal your thunder if you're going to post this in Commercial Announcement later, but... you've also got an interesting little children's choir out now. Downloaded and using right now. Fun stuff!
I will, I will. Just waiting for a very nice demo to get finished.

Diablo3

Not making it for Kontakt is shooting yourself in the foot. Sorry. I feel that way. Sounds great.

damstraversaz

Not making it for Kontakt is shooting yourself in the foot. Sorry. I feel that way. Sounds great.
I'm disagree. There is a lot of people who are using sforzando, or don't have enough money for buying the full version of kontakt (especially my students for exemple).
The users can install Sforzando easily, as it's free and really no intrusive ( no Challenge/reponse). The sforzando player is very light too on cpu and memory ressource ( with no sample loaded), use DFD and comes from a great developer.

Diablo3

I stand my ground, use sforzando too, I am not against it. But
Karoryfer would prob get more sales selling Kontakt libs or instruments too.
I am not buying his stuff because of this.

Shiirai

Avian Member
I stand my ground, use sforzando too, I am not against it. But
Karoryfer would prob get more sales selling Kontakt libs or instruments too.
I am not buying his stuff because of this.
I've read this multiple times and it still makes no sense. The only reason Karoryfer would make more sales by rebuilding the plugin in Kontakt would be because of senselessly obstinate potential customers who don't want to use a perfectly suitable, free sampler.

You use Sforzando. You are not against it. So why?

M0rdechai

I understand the sentiment.
Compare it to browsers; I, for example use Chrome 99% of the time.
If there was.. lets say a forum, like VI-control for example that could for some reason only be used in Firefox, I would not visit it... even though it is a perfectly good and free browser..
I would look for an alternative that I can use in my prefered browser.

The example doesnt technically make sence, but it's to make a point...

The fact that I use something 99% of the time means that I will look for things I can use with that. even if the alternative is perfectly good and free.

I search for NKS ready libs or spectrasonics... don't need to, don't have to, but I do prefer it...

Top Bottom