What's new

VE pro 7 ipad app - anyone using it?

SomeGuy

Curious to know if anyone is using the VM1 Support app with VE pro. Apparently its now a paid app and not developed by Vienna, and was curious to know if users feel its worth it? Thanks!

There's plenty of information about what it does on Montreal Music's YouTube channel. But user feedback would be interesting.

I used it throughout the Beta and I do like it, but I am not buying it yet
I am also in the Discord group

Since i am a hobbyist right now (as my career is in IT), there is no need for me to have it

But I did like it a lot :)
Price tag... for me no, but then again... I barely ever make music

Sorry to hijack an older thread, but it´s out about a year now and I´m curious if VM1 workswell and if people are using it. I have an old unused iPad2 which I could use for it and not too happy with Desktop Remote, which I use at the moment.

Sorry to hijack an older thread, but it´s out about a year now and I´m curious if VM1 workswell and if people are using it. I have an old unused iPad2 which I could use for it and not too happy with Desktop Remote, which I use at the moment.
Haven’t seen this before, thanks. But the app looks poorly designed, too bad Vienna doesn’t do something like this. More control and better design (like divisimate) might allow decent control of VEP7 so you wouldn’t have to keep an extra window open for it. But this is only basic on/off functions.

Looks like now the app is free but you pay for the helper app on your computer. With only one review at the lowest rating, doesn’t look like it will be around or supported for long.

Haven’t seen this before, thanks. But the app looks poorly designed, too bad Vienna doesn’t do something like this. More control and better design (like divisimate) might allow decent control of VEP7 so you wouldn’t have to keep an extra window open for it. But this is only basic on/off functions.

Looks like now the app is free but you pay for the helper app on your computer. With only one review at the lowest rating, doesn’t look like it will be around or supported for long.
Thanks for the feedback, this confirms my impression from the videos somehow.

Yes, the iOS app is free, but you need the helper on your PCs/Macs as far as I understand, so it´s not free at all. I wouldn´t mind to pay some money if it ´s worth it though. Well, the website says, they are working on an upgrade, so let´s wait and see.

Top Bottom