What's new

Valiant Samples releases Quartarone Guitar Reveries for Kontakt Player

Hi everyone!

This is our first post and our first announcement. We are VALIANT SAMPLES. We have just launched, we're new, and we're very excited to release our first commercial instrument for Kontakt Player (or Kontakt 6) called QUARTARONE GUITAR REVERIES!

QGR top title.png

It's a new cinematic electric guitar instrument, capturing the avant-garde sound of acclaimed guitarist, CLAUDIO QUARTARONE. Made for Kontakt Player and compatible with NKS Hardware, these ambient, sensual, abstract, cinematic guitar sounds and vivid musical textures will add colour and depth to your music.

Please check out the full length trailer below (every sound in this demo was created using QGR):

Use it by combining two sound sources, adjusting the effects for each one, as well as global effects. This means you can go to town creating your own unique guitar textures from the provided sound sources.

This library also comes packed with a vast array of presets to get you started. From more naturally played guitar sounds, to pads and keyboard-like sounds, as well as more designed textural and abstract sounds. Sometimes it sounds like a guitar, and other times like an organic synthesizer, but all the sounds contained within are derived from Claudio's guitar.

Here is a video overview of its features as well as a few preset examples of what you can achieve with this instrument:

DETAILS:
  • Compatible with NKS Hardware
  • Works with Kontakt Player (or Kontakt 6)
  • 150 Kontakt Presets
  • Over 9GB of Compressed Samples

OUR CURRENT PRICE IS: $79 USD

If you'd like to know more please head to our website HERE.

We really hope you enjoy this instrument as much as we enjoyed making it!
I wish you all the very best during these tumultuous times. I hope you are all staying safe and healthy out there!

All the best,

- Dmitri

Last edited:
It's not every day that one comes across a library out of the blue from an Australian composer and a Sicilian guitarist :)

I've watched the trailer, checked out the demos and scanned through the user manual. Intriguing. Do you plan a video walkthrough?

Last edited:
It's not every day that one comes across a library out of the blue from an Australian composer and a Sicilian guitarist :)

I've watched the trailer, checked out the demos and scanned through the user manual. Intriguing. Do you plan a video walkthrough?

Thank you! Great question; I am definitely planning a walkthrough type video although I’m still unsure of exactly the form it’ll take. Whether I should do a voice over or not, or to have a Spitfire Audio style with a camera pointed at my dumb face.

For the time being we’ve been preoccupied with marketing it via posts and trailers.

Definitely keep an eye out for something resembling a walkthrough soon! :)

NOTE: If either of the videos won't play, right click, select "Copy video URL" and open in your browser.

Umberto Fiorentino and Claudio Quartarone, who takes the lead from 02:30:

In a Sentimental Mood (binaural recording)

Claudio Quartarone (composer and performer):

Canadian Sky

Last edited:
I think that this is an interesting project and I've decided to support it. Besides, I have ties to southeastern Sicily, where Mr. Quartarone is from :)

Currently downloading the .rar files (nine parts).

Last edited:
I think that this is an interesting project and I've decided to support it. Besides, I have ties to southeastern Sicily, where Mr. Quarterone is from :)

Currently downloading the .rar file (nine parts).

Thank you so much Rory! I really hope you enjoy it. If you run into any trouble with the download let me know and I’ll help you out.

Thank you! Great question; I am definitely planning a walkthrough type video although I’m still unsure of exactly the form it’ll take. Whether I should do a voice over or not, or to have a Spitfire Audio style with a camera pointed at my dumb face.

For the time being we’ve been preoccupied with marketing it via posts and trailers.

Definitely keep an eye out for something resembling a walkthrough soon! :)

Not unless notably more intriguing the Homay !! :sneaky:

This sounds really great! Most guitar oriented things these days don't quite make me feel I really need it but this one does. Love the sound so far.

Top Bottom