What's new

Upcoming Indie Game (New Music - DAW Cast Added)

this sucks and you suck.

<3 that mode mixture right out the gate, simple but effective - and you kept it moving enough so it didn't get stale.

2nd track hyrules as well, definitely could still sit in some family friendly sims/ect too.

3rd track I like the muting pattern with the triangle, definitely has an almost royal/fairytale vibe. Nice rhythmic motif throughout - with a cool compound feel towards the end of it.

all in all - the orchestration is extremely clean, fresh - and light. Envious my friend.

<3 that mode mixture right out the gate, simple but effective - and you kept it moving enough so it didn't get stale.
One thing I learnt about myself when composing these tracks was that I naturally jump around modes/mix/borrow very often.
3rd track I like the muting pattern with the triangle, definitely has an almost royal/fairytale vibe. Nice rhythmic motif throughout - with a cool compound feel towards the end of it.
Oo fairy tale? Interesting. I'm still a bit concerned that the motif is a bit too relentless in the third track.

One thing I learnt about myself when composing these tracks was that I naturally jump around modes/mix/borrow very often.

Oo fairy tale? Interesting. I'm still a bit concerned that the motif is a bit too relentless in the third track.
gotta feel like a phat noble when you're makin them stacks $$$$ it has a nice pull to it - without being too fatiguing

Very nice! care to share what libraries were used?
Sure,
Strings
SSS
SCS
Brass
SSB
BB (mutes)
Woowinds
SSW
BWW exp for solos
Piano
OT The Grand
Harp
OT Harp I
Percussion
Mostly Spitfire but some Orchestral Tools in there too.

Last edited:
Very lively. I especially like the textures and orchestration in Tracks 2+3. [I think that clean and crisp solo oboe I'm hearing here and there is the BWW solo oboe.] It's OK to jump around! "Jump around" music needs to be composed bar by bar, and usually remains interesting on each listening. In contrast, "throw down a rhythmic pad, copy-paste 20 times, add a lead line" music can get boring. Good work on these pieces.

Very lively. I especially like the textures and orchestration in Tracks 2+3. [I think that clean and crisp solo oboe I'm hearing here and there is the BWW solo oboe.] It's OK to jump around! "Jump around" music needs to be composed bar by bar, and usually remains interesting on each listening. In contrast, "throw down a rhythmic pad, copy-paste 20 times, add a lead line" music can get boring. Good work on these pieces.
Yes It's the Berlin Solo Oboe.

Thanks for the feedback :). Good to hear regarding the other tracks

Top Bottom