What's new

Up to 96% off iZotope Music Production Suite 4.1, Tonal Balance Bundle, Ozone, Neutron, Nectar, Iris, BreakTweaker, and limited edition Holiday Bundle

jrrshop

Purveyors of musical dreams fulfilled
Up to 96% off iZotope Music Production Suite 4.1, Tonal Balance Bundle, Ozone, Neutron, Nectar, Iris, BreakTweaker, and the new limited edition Holiday Bundles:

https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-software?dir=asc&limit=54&manufacturer=343&order=name&sale=1&type=2

iZotope BreakTweaker Expanded $9.99
iZotope Iris 2 $9.99
iZotope iZotope Holiday Bundle Diamond $149
iZotope iZotope Holiday Bundle Gold $49
iZotope iZotope Holiday Bundle Platinum $99
iZotope Music Production Suite 4.1 $499
iZotope Music Production Suite 4.1: crossgrade from any paid iZotope product $299
iZotope Music Production Suite 4.1: upgrade from any Advanced product, Music Production Suite 1-2, Music Production Bundle 1-2, or Tonal Balance Bundle $199
iZotope Music Production Suite 4.1: upgrade from Music Production Suite 3 $149
iZotope Nectar 3 Plus $79
iZotope Nectar 3 Plus: crossgrade from any iZotope product (including Elements) $49
iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced $199
iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced: Crossgrade from any iZotope product (including Elements) $149
iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced: Upgrade from Neutron 1-2 Advanced $99
iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced: Upgrade from Neutron 1-3 Standard $124
iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced: Upgrade from Neutron Elements $149
iZotope Neutron 3 Standard $79
iZotope Neutron 3 Standard: Crossgrade from any iZotope product (including Elements) $99
iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced $199
iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced: crossgrade from any paid iZotope product (including Exponential Audio) $149
iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced: upgrade from Ozone 5-8 Advanced $99
iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced: upgrade from Ozone 5-8 Standard $124
iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced: upgrade from Ozone 9 Standard $124
iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced: upgrade from Ozone Elements (v7-9) $149
iZotope Ozone 9 Standard $79
iZotope Ozone 9 Standard: Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product (including Exponential Audio) $69
iZotope Tonal Balance Bundle $299
iZotope Tonal Balance Bundle: Crossgrade from any paid iZotope Product $199
iZotope Tonal Balance Bundle: Upgrade from any Ozone or Neutron Standard or Advanced $149

I believe your deals here are better than iZotope's. I used to like buying their products but since these .1 updates to their bundles, they are just rinsing another £200 out of their customers every time they release one new product in the bundle. No deal for previous bundle purchasers, just cash grabbing.

I think I will upgrade with iZotope every two or three years now. Only way it is merited to part with the extra cash.

I believe your deals here are better than iZotope's. I used to like buying their products but since these .1 updates to their bundles, they are just rinsing another £200 out of their customers every time they release one new product in the bundle. No deal for previous bundle purchasers, just cash grabbing.

I think I will upgrade with iZotope every two or three years now. Only way it is merited to part with the extra cash.
Just found out 4.1 was invented to stop people who upgraded to MPS4 early on ,asking why they don’t get RX9 like everyone else’s who didn’t upgrade to MPS4…..

upgrade to MPS4 early on- No RX9
upgrade to MPS4 right now get RX9

early adopters got shafted….

Just found out 4.1 was invented to stop people who upgraded to MPS4 early on ,asking why they don’t get RX9 like everyone else’s who didn’t upgrade to MPS4…..

upgrade to MPS4 early on- No RX9
upgrade to MPS4 right now get RX9

early adopters got shafted….
Yeah I got MPS4 back in February and they want me to pay another $238 to get RX9 Standard...

I would understand if there were more plugins, but I am paying for v9 of the standard plugin I already have... that is no way worth more than $50 at most.

Yeah I got MPS4 back in February and they want me to pay another $238 to get RX9 Standard...

I would understand if there were more plugins, but I am paying for v9 of the standard plugin I already have... that is no way worth more than $50 at most.
In the same boat. It's disgusting to see upgrades from every MPS (1-2, 3) except from MPS4.

When I asked support how they explain different kinds of MPS4 they just answered my purchase is too long ago.
They try a little too hard to push everyone to subscription.

But, honestly, is there anything we would miss if we wait for MPS5? RX9 doesn't seem to be that sort of a game changer... I think they hold back interesting things for RX10.

People who upgraded to MPS4 early got shafted…..the people who waited or didn’t upgrade get rewarded….

Horrible

Really no free or cheap path to upgrade from MPS4 to MPS4.1?

Looks some companies hate their loyal customers...
It's a shame.

I’ll ask iZotope what the best solution is for MPS4 owners. There was an MPS3.1, as well, but they had a cheap upgrade for MPS3 owners at that time.

From how things look now, the best thing is probably to wait for MPS5.

Look what I got right now (Cyber Monday Sale):

1638197691449.png

That seems more interesting. But not listed at JRRshop right now. In the making? The offer at iZotope lasts till 12th Dec. I would prefer to buy on JRRshop. :)

Last edited:
is that MPS4 upgrade to 4.1?
Seems to be. I find it in the mail and in my personal loyalty offers.

RX9 Upgrade from RX8 is also $49. But splitting the bundle seems not to be a good way for me.

So I hope for JRR to offer the same for MPS 4.1 Upg. ;)

Look what I got right now (Cyber Monday Sale):

1638197691449.png

That seems more interesting. But not listed at JRRshop right now. In the making? The offer at iZotope lasts till 12th Dec. I would prefer to buy on JRRshop. :)
Thanks! I'll ask!

Is it only RX9 upgrade or also another Groove3 1 year subscription added to this upgrade offer? I also just saw the 49$ email from 4 to 4.1

Top Bottom