What's new

Up to 95% off iZotope, Eventide, Reason, Beatskillz, Overloud, Xhun Audio, VSL, Flux, Nomad Factory, GRM Tools, Plug & Mix, and MeldaProduction

jrrshop

Purveyors of musical dreams fulfilled
95% off iZotope Music Maker's Bundle, now $49 instead of $895 for BreakTweaker Expanded, Stutter Edit, Trash 2 Expanded, Iris 2, and Elements Suite:

Up to 75% off select iZotope Ozone, Neutron, RX, and Nectar Upgrades and Crossgrades, now $99 each:

60% off Eventide MicroPitch introductory sale, now $39 instead of $99:

Up to 33% off Reason 11, Reason 11 Suite, Reason 11 Suite Upgrade from Reason, and Reason 11 Upgrade from Intro/Lite:

40% off Beatskillz Retrovolt vintage sampler/rompler emulator, now $59 instead of $99:

40% off Overloud BHS Sold and Choptones Brit 800 ZW rig libraries for TH-U introductory sale, now $29 each instead of $49:

50% off Xhun Audio ResonHeart, LittleOne, IronAxe, XA Bundle, and preset packs:

Up to 30% off Vienna Symphonic Library Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Upright, Synchron Bluthner 1895, and Synchron-ized Solo Strings:

50% off Flux Syrah creative adaptive dynamics processor, now $49 instead of $99:

Up to 90% off Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Effects Pack, All-Tech 9063B, E-Maximizer, ASP Program Equalizer, and AS Comp-Limit, starting at $4.99:

60% off GRM Tools Evolution spectral design tools, now $99 instead of $249:

75% off Plug & Mix Pro Series Pack and select plugins, starting at $9.99:

50% off MeldaProduction MAutoEqualizer, MAutoVolume, MCompare, and MEqualizerLP, starting at $27:

Last edited:

sendandreturn

I share the likes of IZ Ozone 8 / Iris / Neutron 2 with my production other half, would that $99 RX7 crossgrade give us Standard RX7 just like that via the izotope product portal?

Thanks..

OP
jrrshop

jrrshop

Yes, that is correct. Ownership of any paid iZotope or Exponential Audio product enables you to buy the RX 7 Standard Crossgrade.

Jackdaw

Just to make sure: I bought Ozone 9 Elements from anniversary sale fo 9€. Does that enable Tonal crossgrade bundle to me? If so, I may have to poach some money from somewhere...

Jackdaw

"IZOTOPE TONAL BALANCE BUNDLE CROSSGRADE FROM ANY PAID IZOTOPE/EXPONENTIAL AUDIO"
So I think Im covered, I just want to be sure because $199 testing is not something I'm able to do.

Shad0wLandsUK

Contemplating Composing...
It is a shame the deals on the one plugin are so steep with them, as I have RX 7, Nectar 3 and Nuetron 3 Adv. I just want Ozone 9 Adv, but getting it means paying for plugins I already have!

And the iZotope deals themselves are even worse, they charge me the same for the the single plugin upgrade that they give me a bundle upgrade for :(

Technostica

Subscription! Get off my lawn.
It is a shame the deals on the one plugin are so steep with them, as I have RX 7, Nectar 3 and Nuetron 3 Adv. I just want Ozone 9 Adv, but getting it means paying for plugins I already have!
Get the Upgrade to Ozone 9 Standard from ANY and the Upgrade to Ozone 9 ADV from STD.
Under $170 from JRR using the code group.

Shad0wLandsUK

Contemplating Composing...
Get the Upgrade to Ozone 9 Standard from ANY and the Upgrade to Ozone 9 ADV from STD.
Under $170 from JRR using the code group.
That is kinda my point, I paid for Music Production Suite 2.1 Upgrade not long ago, which was an upgrade from Music Production Bundle 2 and that set me back about $299
Then two weeks later they bring out Ozone 9 Adv and want another $299 from us to upgrade...

I don't know any other developer with such mad upgrade prices :/

Wunderhorn

I stop with "Elements". That was a good deal and just trying to figure out a reasonable upgrade path to standard looks like too much effort. They have lost me there.

OP
jrrshop

jrrshop

"IZOTOPE TONAL BALANCE BUNDLE CROSSGRADE FROM ANY PAID IZOTOPE/EXPONENTIAL AUDIO"
So I think Im covered, I just want to be sure because $199 testing is not something I'm able to do.

Yes, you are covered and are eligible for that crossgrade.

OP
jrrshop

jrrshop

That is kinda my point, I paid for Music Production Suite 2.1 Upgrade not long ago, which was an upgrade from Music Production Bundle 2 and that set me back about $299
Then two weeks later they bring out Ozone 9 Adv and want another $299 from us to upgrade...

I don't know any other developer with such mad upgrade prices :/

The Upgrade from MPS 2.1 to MPS 3 was on sale for $149 in March. It's best to always stay within the bundle upgrades. For example, you can get Ozone 9 Advanced for $99 ($84 in cart) right now but then you won't be eligible for an eventual Upgrade from MPS 3 to MPS 4 later on.

OP
jrrshop

jrrshop

I stop with "Elements". That was a good deal and just trying to figure out a reasonable upgrade path to standard looks like too much effort. They have lost me there.

Generally speaking, the best way to upgrade Elements is with the Crossgrades. They used to offer specific upgrades from Elements but have mostly done away with them now because they were always the same price as the Crossgrades, anyway.

The current Crossgrade deals are some of the best iZotope has ever had. For example, they are normally 30% off in iZotope's annual December upgrade sale. Most people only need the Standard versions and do not need Advanced. The upgrade from Elements to Standard is actually much bigger than the upgrade from Standard to Advanced and most people do not need the extra functionality (such as individual plugin versions of the Ozone and RX processors) that the Advanced versions provide.

Adrian1989

Jackdaw

Well they are true. I bought Ozone elements for 9€ during springtime from anniversary sale. On saturday I bought Tonal bundle from JRRshop based on that earlier 9€ Ozone. Note that $199 is actually even less when you use group code in JRR so you get extra discount on top of everything. So in the end I got Ozone 9 Advanced, Neutron 9 Advanced, Nectar and something else I don't even remember for the total price of 9€ + 155€ roughly. You can go and check iZotope site how much that bundle normally goes for. I would say this was one of the best deals I've ever gotten :P

Of course you and me are talking about different bundles but rules are the same and I can guarantee it works, I have my things installed and running already. When you have one single paid plugin from iZotope, you can use those bundles and get everything in them even if you didn't have certain plugins from it earlier.

FlyingAndi

I'm currently using Neutron 3 elements (and Ozone 8). If I upgrade to advanced what will happen to my existing projects? Will these stay with N3 elements?
Or will all N3 elements instances automatically be replaced by advanced and will advancecd adopt the settings I had in each track from N3 elements?

Mornats

Hobbyist
I believe your existing projects will continue to use Neutron Elements. There's no automatic updating of plugins. They makes sense though as there may not be comparable settings in the updated versions.

Top Bottom