What's new

Up to 85% off Vienna Symphonic Library, BBE, Image Line, Hit'n'Mix, Plug & Mix, GRM Tools, Nomad Factory, Air Music Tech, Harrison Consoles, and more

jrrshop

Purveyors of musical dreams fulfilled
32% off Vienna Symphonic Library Big Bang Orchestra Strings, now $71 each instead of $104:

85% off BBE Stomp Board amp and pedal emulator, now $19 instead of $129:

38% off Image Line Sawer, now $49 instead of $79:

20% off Hit'n'Mix Infinity, now $225 instead of $279:
https://www.jrrshop.com/hit-n-mix-infinity
75% off Plug & Mix VIP Bundle of 50 plugins, now $49 instead of $199:

43% off GRM Tools Complete II, now $399 instead of $699:

Up to 80% off Nomad Factory All-Tech EQ, ASP EQ, and AS Comp Limit, now $19.99 each or $9.99 for E-Maximizer:

Up to 80% off Air Music Tech Creative FX, Strike 2, and Structure 2, starting at $19.99:

44% off Harrison Consoles AVA Mastering EQ, now $39 instead of $69:

35% off Internet Co. MS EQ Comp, now $19 instead of $29:

20% off Nugen Audio ISL 2, SEQ-S, and Halo:

50% off MeldaProduction MCabinet, MDynamicsMB, MEqualizerLP, and MPhaserMB:

Well, either they were hacked, the certificate ran out or the server crashed. Either way: doesn't look good.

A lot of Black Friday level sales going on now that they are back up.

For example, 40% off on a lot of Best Service. It's not 40% on everything, but quite a few Tarilonte, Chris Hein, EthnoWorld, etc.

AIR Hybrid 3 is free with any order. Just put it in your cart.

EDIT: Ignore this post.

Last edited:
Glad they are back. They were doing email/phone sales while out, but I didn't have anything I really needed. I mean, do I need anything? But I missed being able to check prices.

The sale page is from last November. so I think they still need to fix some things. I'm guessing they had to do a major rebuild of the site. That sucks.

Last edited:
Glad they are back. They were doing email/phone sales while out, but I didn't have anything I really needed. I mean, do I need anything? But I missed being able to check prices.

The sale page is from last November. so I think they still need to fix some things. I'm guessing they had to do a major rebuild of the site. That sucks.
I got excited when I saw the Seventh Heaven was on sale , but it really wasn't :notworthy: I also checked my account and last order showed from 2018. I think it's still in rebuild mode somewhat. It almost looks like a website restore was done to an earlier time.

A lot of Black Friday level sales going on now that they are back up.

For example, 40% off on a lot of Best Service. It's not 40% on everything, but quite a few Tarilonte, Chris Hein, EthnoWorld, etc.

AIR Hybrid 3 is free with any order. Just put it in your cart.
These Hein deals really aren’t there. Some appear in the cart, but most don’t. So getting them now would likely amount to (ab)use of a loophole / broken website...

Yeah, it's most likely an old restored backup. The page footer shows (C)2018, and Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 still in the specials ;)

Top Bottom