What's new

Up to 84% off Native Instruments, Nomad Factory, GRM Tools, ZenDAW, Harrison Consoles, Plug & Mix, Internet Co., MeldaProduction, Eventide, & iZotope

jrrshop

Purveyors of musical dreams fulfilled
50% off all Native Instruments Komplete upgrades and updates:

Up to 84% off Nomad Factory 80's Spaces, Drum Tools, Magnetic II, Blue Tubes DeEsser, and E-Gate Expander, starting at $9.99:

60% off GRM Tools Complete I, now $239 instead of $599:

40% off ZenDAW, now $29 instead of $49:
https://www.jrrshop.com/zendaw
44% off Harrison Consoles AVA Mastering EQ, now $39 instead of $69:

75% off select Plug & Mix, now $9.99 each for California Tone, Degradiator, Stereolizer, and Vibrator or get the entire VIP Bundle of 50 plugins for $49:

40% off Internet Co. Sound It! 8 Pro, now $119.80:

50% off MeldaProduction MRingModulatorMB, MRotary, and MTransformer:

60% off Eventide MicroPitch and Rotary Mod sale extended, now $39 each:

94% off iZotope Music Maker's Bundle sale extended, now $49 instead of $895.80:

Good to see these numbers for NI - K12U CE Upgrades. Likely to purchase $299. Upgrade from earlier K11U Upgrade in June 2017. Then Upgraded to K12 in June 2019. My NI Upgrade offers reflect only K12, and NOT K11U. Their Site Support helper does not allow me to work to an e-mail contact. I have Scrn Prnts of my S/N(s) and purchase dates to provide to NI.

What options will I have with jrrshop, if NI is unwilling to allow my K12U CE Upgrade registration ?

also a question. is it only from 8-12 upgrade from complete 12 ultimate or can i get the complete 12 ultima upgrade from a complete 6 ?

Good to see these numbers for NI - K12U CE Upgrades. Likely to purchase $299. Upgrade from earlier K11U Upgrade in June 2017. Then Upgraded to K12 in June 2019. My NI Upgrade offers reflect only K12, and NOT K11U. Their Site Support helper does not allow me to work to an e-mail contact. I have Scrn Prnts of my S/N(s) and purchase dates to provide to NI.

You can contact them by opening a case as opposed to direct email.
It can be hard to find on their support page but it is there and you may need to jump through hoops before you can open a case.
If you don't want to keep the K12 Update/Upgrade then ask them to manually remove it from your account or failing that you can request a TransferID via their website.

also a question. is it only from 8-12 upgrade from complete 12 ultimate or can i get the complete 12 ultima upgrade from a complete 6 ?
The retail version is from K8 and upwards but if you login to your account it will show if you are eligible to Upgrade direct from K6 via NI.

You can contact them by opening a case as opposed to direct email.
It can be hard to find on their support page but it is there and you may need to jump through hoops before you can open a case.
If you don't want to keep the K12 Update/Upgrade then ask them to manually remove it from your account or failing that you can request a TransferID via their website.

THX !! Weak here at remembering to 'think outside the box' :blush:

Top Bottom