What's new

Up to 33% off all SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions - 30 days demos available!

Ben

VSL
1596537871173.png

Where should I start...
There is so much content in these volumes - 157 solo instruments and ensembles!

If you don't have these yet, now is a good time to get them and/or expand your collection.
And if you own the classic VI Special Editions: Now is the perfect time to upgrade - giving you access to more instruments as well as our new Synchron Player!

Strings, Winds, Brass, Percussion, Keys and more - solo and in different ensemble sizes, we included the most important and commonly used articulations to give you access to these instruments at an unbeatable price - All 7 volumes are available for just €1375, that is less then 9€ per instrument!

Walkthroughs:

Still not convinced? - Visit the product pages and get the free 30 days demos, test it yourself!
And if questions pop-up, feel free to contact us via [email protected] :)

Last edited:
To give you a quick overview whats in which volume:
  • Volume 1: Basic Orchestra - All you need to get started with a classical orchestra,
    including a lite version of the Synchron Concert D piano (make sure to install the Synchron Piano Player as well!).
    Solo and Orchestral Strings, common Solo Woodwinds, common Solo and Ensemble Brass, Harp1, Concert D lite, Mallets, Percussion
  • Volume 1 PLUS: Adds additional articulations like dynamics and repetitions

• Volume 2: Chamber Strings, additional Woodwinds + ensembles, additional and muted Brass, Synchron Percussion, Organ and other Keys, Overdrive, Guitare, Upright Bass, Bonus Appassionata Strings
  • Volume 2 PLUS: Adds additional articulations like dynamics and repetitions

• Volume 3: Appassionata Strings normal and con sordino (muted), Muted Solo and Chamber Strings, Harp 2

• Volume 4: Special Winds and Brass, Choir and Solo Voices

• Volume 5: normal and muted Dimension Strings

• Volume 6: normal and muted Dimension Brass

• Volume 7: Historic Winds, Recorders, Historic Brass, Glass Harmonica

Thank you for the opportunity to demo these!

I'm very interested in Appassionata and Dimension Strings so the ability to demo the SE versions is very nice. I just had time for a brief play with both this morning - initial impressions are great!

Reactions: Ben
If I upgrade from VI to SYNCHRON-ized, can I then sell my VI licenses, or does using them for the upgrade make them NFR? I don't have enough space on my hard drives to install both.

If I upgrade from VI to SYNCHRON-ized, can I then sell my VI licenses, or does using them for the upgrade make them NFR? I don't have enough space on my hard drives to install both.
If you want to sell the VI version, in this case you would have to pay back the upgrade discount first.

Sorry if I missed this, but how long are the sale prices going to be available since I would like time to demo some of these?

Ben, thanks for clarifying that point about selling original VI libraries after doing SYNCHRON-ized upgrades. That makes sense, and seems fair.

I did the SE1 upgrade last night and was trying to do the 1a, 2, and 2a upgrades this afternoon but ran into a glitch at the BS site which I have just reported to them. I'm sure they'll get it cleared up quickly; it's not populating the cart from the "add" button. I use that site vs. buying direct, when I have coupons from other stuff (non-VSL) that I bought there.

If we buy/upgrade the Special Editions in SYNCHRON-ized format, does it lower our cross-grade prices for the full SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Strings and Dimension Brass (for example), and other stuff that overlaps our specific Special Edition purchases?

Reactions: Ben
Only if you don’t already have one. You can use the same one if you already have an e-licenser for Cubase. It’s really not as bad as some people here make it out to be.

I'm not anti dongle, I just don't happen to own one yet, and currently use Reason. A demo just doesn't feel quite the same when you have to pay $29 and wait for shipment of a physical item. :laugh:

I'm not anti dongle, I just don't happen to own one yet, and currently use Reason. A demo just doesn't feel quite the same when you have to pay $29 and wait for shipment of a physical item. :laugh:
Totally fair. You can also order a key from an authorized dealer that closer to you so the wait time isn’t as long. ;) For what it’s worth, I’ve taken the plunge with VSL, and continue to be impressed as I turn my trials into purchases.

Tempted, as I like the look of the player. The perpetual question (for me) is: will these libs bring something new to and/or augment the libraries I already own (for orchestral that's mostly SF's drier ones)?

Top Bottom