Unhuman - Intro Price Ending Very Soon!

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by STRING AUDIO, May 12, 2019.

1. STRING AUDIO

STRING AUDIO Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Los Angeles
    [​IMG]
    Unhuman for Omnisphere 2

After the great success of LIGHTless and DARKless, we are very excited to announce a new gem for Ominishere:
    Unhuman, with its 1.3+ GB of new samples, exclusively recorded and produced for Omnisphere 2 STEAM engine, gives all the Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 users a new library full of new soundscapes, signature samples and musical cues that will help you to write and produce your new musical masterpiece.

Content Description

• 1.3+ GB of brand new STRING AUDIO signature samples exclusively recorded and produced for Omnisphere 2
    • 183 Soundsources
    • 239 Patches
    • 48 Multis
    Price

Discounted Intro Price 79$ (Instead of the Full Price of 99$)

For more info please visit STRING AUDIO website.

System Requirements

Require Omnisphere 2.6 or above (sold separately by Spectrasonics).

-------

STRING AUDIO

Signature Sound Tools
    Los Angeles CA

Last edited: May 21, 2019 at 1:48 PM
    Claud9 and Maiestic9 like this.
  2. Claud9

Claud9 Active Member

Jul 16, 2016
    Just bought it and really liked it. The sample material is really unique and Patches are great. They only use their own samples to create the Patches, I think that's why the sound is so unique and different.

3. chillbot

chillbot Sock Muppet

Feb 6, 2014
    La Canada Flintridge, CA
    Hi. Will you be adding this to the lightless/darkless bundle to make an omni bundle?

Mike Marino and whiskers like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    STRING AUDIO

STRING AUDIO Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Los Angeles
    Thanks for the question.
    We haven't planned it yet but probably in the future yes, but keep in mind that the cost will be the same if you buy now LIGHTless and DARKless Bundle and Unhuman at the discounted intro price.

5. chillbot

chillbot Sock Muppet

Feb 6, 2014
    La Canada Flintridge, CA
    That's fine... your pricing is your prerogative and completely fair. I will probably pick up Unhuman but would be unlikely to pick up the other two as well unless there was more of a discount for buying all three. Not trying to weasel into a discount! Just letting you know where my thinking is as a consumer. Sometimes it helps to price them at a point where you can't resist. I.e. someone like myself, I don't actually NEED lightless and darkless (or I would have bought them already) so it becomes: "well I'm going to buy Unhuman for XX$ but jeez for only this much more I could get all three... how can I possibly pass that up?" As it is right now there's no incentive for me to pick up the other two libraries if I can always get them later at the bundled price.

6. Banquet

Banquet New Member

Apr 4, 2019
    Norfolk, England
    I bought Darkless recently and love it. This is definitely on my wishlist.

7. OP
    OP
    STRING AUDIO

STRING AUDIO Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Los Angeles
    Thanks, we are really happy you liked DARKless. Don't forget that Unhuman intro price offer will soon expire!

Banquet likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    STRING AUDIO

STRING AUDIO Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Los Angeles
    Intro Price ending in a few days - DON'T MISS OUT!

Unhuman a new gem for Omnisphere 2.6

Banquet likes this.