What's new

U-he Promo Codes

stargazer

I missed out on the July Newsletter promo code.
Since the coupon codes are not bound to user accounts:
Anybody with a code that you’re not going to use?
icon_wink.gif

Thanks,
Hakan

Thanks a lot T.j.
I got an answer from u-he that it’s ok, but I’ve already got a code. :thumbsup:

I am in USA, own Repro, and wanting help with Dark Zebra purchase due to Euro pricing change.
I requested code (e-mail) from u-he late last week.
Received courteous, six-paragraph Reply this morning stating u-he policies and reasons why I do not qualify for the Code.
I appreciate the Reply, but will not proceed with JRRShop purchase of Zebra2, followed by u-he purchase of Dark Zebra. This Code would have simply taken Dark Zebra cost back to where it was prior to the Euro-price change.

I am long-time Omnisphere/Trilian/StylusRMX User, along with a list of other fine Synths. I will surely miss out on the many desirable capabilities of Zebra2, but honestly will be fine with what I have.
From a marketing perspective, I will never fathom this type of decision but I accept it and move forward accordingly.

I am in USA, own Repro, and wanting help with Dark Zebra purchase due to Euro pricing change.
I requested code (e-mail) from u-he late last week.
Received courteous, six-paragraph Reply this morning stating u-he policies and reasons why I do not qualify for the Code.
I appreciate the Reply, but will not proceed with JRRShop purchase of Zebra2, followed by u-he purchase of Dark Zebra. This Code would have simply taken Dark Zebra cost back to where it was prior to the Euro-price change.

I am long-time Omnisphere/Trilian/StylusRMX User, along with a list of other fine Synths. I will surely miss out on the many desirable capabilities of Zebra2, but honestly will be fine with what I have.
From a marketing perspective, I will never fathom this type of decision but I accept it and move forward accordingly.

You got a PM :grin:

I’m trying my best to get the money before voucher expires so gonna keep hold of it. If I can’t get the money by last day of July I’ll give it to first come first serve on here etc

I hope you will find the money. Don't worry too much about it not being used. If it hadn't been for your post it definitely wouldn't have been, since I wasn't aware of the fact that it could be given to someone else.

I’m trying my best to get the money before voucher expires so gonna keep hold of it. If I can’t get the money by last day of July I’ll give it to first come first serve on here etc
Unless I've missed something (or there are different expiry dates on different vouchers), the code is good until the end of August? Quite possible I've missed something though...

Unless I've missed something (or there are different expiry dates on different vouchers), the code is good until the end of August? Quite possible I've missed something though...
No thats correct, end of August:)
(or shall we say: would have been, for all those who already redeemed theirs;))

I personally have not received any codes, since I check my email daily...
Anyone got any thoughts on this? :blush:

Long time user of Zebra2/HZ and Diva now

Top Bottom