Two new fanmade tracks released!

germancomponist

Sounds good, but so familiar with thousands of other tracks. Why not try to compose something new, never heard!

Last edited:

novaburst

nice work on breaking boundaries the break in the middle with the guitar and the build after that was very nice full of music nice work,

Justice,..... I really like the vocals use

emid

Super tracks, specially the first one. :thumbsup:
Can I ask what other libraries are you using here?

OP
Rick Horrocks

Rick Horrocks

Super tracks, specially the first one. :thumbsup:
Can I ask what other libraries are you using here?
Thanks :thumbsup: I'm using many libraries as I stack and layer a lot but to name a few -

Cinesamples Cinestrings, Spitfire Audio Albion One, Orchestral Tools Metropolis Ark 1, Spitfire Audio Hans Zimmer Percussion, Hybrid Two Project Bravo, Cinesamples Cine Brass Core, Soundiron Requiem Light, Cinesamples Tina Guo Acoustic Cello Legato, Output Sounds Signal, Cinesamples Deep Percussion Beds 2, 8DIO Epic Toms, ARIA Sounds Surdos & Snares, Impact Soundworks Furia Staccato Strings, Impact Soundworks Reforged, Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2, Audio Imperia Scenes From The Multiverse Vol. 1

benuzzell

Really love that bass pulse at the start of Breaking Boundaries. Is it Omnisphere? Been trying to create that kind of action-thriller pulsing synth for a while now, but just can't seem to get it quite right. Sounds great here!

OP
Rick Horrocks

Rick Horrocks

Really love that bass pulse at the start of Breaking Boundaries. Is it Omnisphere? Been trying to create that kind of action-thriller pulsing synth for a while now, but just can't seem to get it quite right. Sounds great here!
Yes it's Omnisphere. From what I remember it's actually two separate pulses tweaked and running in sync. Gotta love Omnisphere :grin: