What's new

Two games I composed the soundtracks for are on Steam Greenlight

Chris Porter

Hello friends! Hopefully this post is within the realm of what this forum should be used for as it's relevant to my career as a video game music composer.

I wanted to use this forum to happily announce that two video games that I composed the soundtracks for are on Steam Greenlight. One of the games, called "Why is the Princess in a Magic Forest?!" is actually the very first video game that I scored. I started working on the project back in the summer of 2013. Since it was being made by only one guy (other than the music and SFX), it has taken a long time to finish, but it is finally just about done and ready to launch on Steam. The other game, "ikenie", is a really fun and challenging 2D action game with several puzzle elements. I'm really proud of both games and the music so I wanted to share them with you all.

I don't know how many of you are gamers, but if you are, and if you have a Steam account, it would be awesome if you'd check out the games and give them a 'YES' vote if they look fun to you. Doing so will help them get released sooner

"Why is the Princess in a Magic Forest?!"

"ikenie"

Both soundtracks are also available for pre-order/sale on Bandcamp.

Top Bottom