What's new

TWO DAYS LEFT: Get our debut library Zebra Elementals: ISLA at 25% off! (Ends April 16th)

Jan @ Treeswift

Hi there! I'm Jan Morgenstern (or sin(x) around these parts) and some two weeks ago, I've launched my soundware label Treeswift Audio along with our debut release, Zebra Elementals: ISLA, a fairly unique library that I've worked on for most of 2020.

ISLA is a collection of water-inspired instruments for u-he's excellent software synthesizer Zebra2, and you can read all about it in this thread over at the announcements board. For a quick bird's eye view, here's the introduction video:

Your feedback so far has been a doozy, and we're absolutely delighted that the idea of ISLA is resonating with composers. But since many of you have only started hearing about it in recent days, we've decided to extend our launch discount: Until April 16th, you can get Zebra Elementals: ISLA at 25% off its regular price in our web store at www.treeswiftaudio.com/isla!

This is a very nice set of library presets. Quite a lot of variety both among the patches and within the patches. My only issue is that sometimes patches with ctrlA and ctrlB when those are mapped to knobs can be unpredictable and hard to control in real time. I'm still learning Zebra2, though, so that could easily be user error.

Hey! Just wanted to post a quick reminder that our launch discount will only run for two more days. Until April 16th, you can get Zebra Elementals: ISLA at 25% off in our web store!
I agree with others here Jan, keep going! Just found out about it this morning and though I missed the sale it’s still well worth it.

I’ve been looking for more natural sounds for Zebra. Bravo! 😊👍

I look forward to your next release.

adding my two cents - I'll buy it at the regular price, and feel a little bit dumb that I missed the intro, not a lot dumb, just a little.

This reminds me of one of my favorite patch sets for Camel Audio Alchemy, which was also water based.

Well done!!

Top Bottom