What's new

Two days left! Ethnic Inspiration (€39) + Solo Opera (€59) = €68

I downloaded the library yesterday and it's superb! I was instantly inspired while playing with it, good job.

Also, I read on facebook that @Dirk Ehlert will make a live composing session with the library in a few hours on Twitch, might be interesting.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hello @TigerTheFrog , thank a lot for this superb demo. And you showed a really good timing too in your playing, simply well done!
Thank you! And thank you to you and Ekaterina and everybody at Organic Samples for these two wonderful libraries. I hope other developers will follow your example and make more of these simple, but deep libraries. I know I'm going to get a lot of enjoyment out of these two libraries and look forward to what you will come up with in the future.

Last edited:
Thank you! Thank you to you and Ekaterina and everybody at Organic Samples for these two superb libraries. I hope other developers will follow your example and make more of these simple, but deep libraries. I know I'm going to get a lot of enjoyment out of these two libraries and look forward to what you will come up with in the future.

Have been lurking this site for a bit. Your thoughtful and enjoyable video moved me from purchasing just Ethnic Inspiration to adding Solo Opera as well. $77. seems solid value !
THX :thumbsup:

Top Bottom