What's new

Trailer for New Spitfire Library

I was waiting for this one. Of course, it remains to be seen whether I am going to like it enough to buy it, but I was expecting it.

I heard through the grapevine that it is supposed to be the ultimate Circus organ! The Circus organ to end all Circus organ libraries, they said! I'm pretty stoked! :faint:

"Hi there, I am Paul Thompson from Spitfire Audio and tootay I am very excited to show you our latest installment "Scary digestive Winds". This library was recorded at the Natty right behind of AIR Studios with a vast collection of vintage mics, just to mention one of the beautiful large diaphragm from Neumann positioned behind the crappers flush for a warm vibrant and intense subharmonic sound..."

I am definitely looking forward to it.

"Hi there, I am Paul Thompson from Spitfire Audio and tootay I am very excited to show you our latest installment "Scary digestive Winds". This library was recorded at the Natty right behind of AIR Studios with a vast collection of vintage mics, just to mention one of the beautiful large diaphragm from Neumann positioned behind the crappers flush for a warm vibrant and intense subharmonic sound..."

I am definitely looking forward to it.

Ultimate solution for universal GAS !!

I am very excited as well..... :sleep:

Forget new libraries, they need to finish the extra patches on their solo library. They gave us the Virtuoso Violin patch, now where is the Cello and Viola?
Nope. First they'll announce: Goodbye Solo Strings with promo price, 50% off. After the promo they'll announce a new product, Solo Strings v2, and you'll get Virtuoso Cello and Viola with an upgrade price. :sneaky::grin:

I guess this is probably that "Ambient Guitars" library that you could see on Christian's computer a few months ago? I hope so, since I'm not in the market for ambient guitars, cool as they are.

My thoughts exactly. Especially with Leo Abrahams making an appearance during one of the Black Friday specials (or so I believe it was). I have to admit that I am in the market for ambient guitars.

Top Bottom