What's new

Trailer for New Spitfire Library

Yeah no videos is weird. But maybe it's supposed to be weird....

smc0261_portrait_productview.jpg
d9a864b1-0592-4216-908b-9bd7305476a1_1.0f643a96d3ff75a12e4e2f2d13f4ca96.jpeg

Well I received an email telling me my download was ready and giving me a serial number before I even knew it existed and more than half an hour before it was officially released! (I have both Enigma 1 & 2).

The frustration is am away on holiday so it will be at least a week tomorrow before I can download and play with it.

Well I received an email telling me my download was ready and giving me a serial number before I even knew it existed and more than half an hour before it was officially released! (I have both Enigma 1 & 2).

The frustration is am away on holiday so it will be at least a week tomorrow before I can download and play with it.

I hope you enjoy when you finally get to download it!

Just to piggy back off this comment, it's worth mentioning that if anyone already owns one of Enigma or Enigma 2, you'll get an upgrade price when you buy Ambient Guitars, just put it in your cart while logged into the site and you'll see the correct price. Ben

Will take some extended reviews and walkthroughs to justify ….. having everything OTS has produced, as well as HO_ Scoring Guitars.
Will await next Wishlist event and add some more mainstream libs from SFA. :sleep:

Yes! I 'll get it for free too as i own both Enigmas.
Main difference is that it's now housed inside the EDNA Engine. Some new content & also lots of new presets.Thank you Spitfire!

Just to piggy back off this comment, it's worth mentioning that if anyone already owns one of Enigma or Enigma 2, you'll get an upgrade price when you buy Ambient Guitars, just put it in your cart while logged into the site and you'll see the correct price. Ben
Sweet!

Looking forward to some videos. It looks to be a partial repackaging of Enigma 1 & 2. I have and like 1, but wasn't sold on 2 judging by the videos and demos. To be honest, I was hoping for something completely new with Ambient Guitars.

Between scoring guitars 1 & 2 by Heavyocity, and sample logic's cinematic guitars infinity & organic, i'm waiting to hear if this offering by spitfire brings anything new to the table.

Really? Why do you say that?

From the product page:

Ambient Guitars is a collaboration between Spitfire Audio and renowned composer, producer and guitarist Leo Abrahams. Featuring amazing new material recorded in 2019 and an amalgamation of two true Spitfire classics; Enigma 1 & 2, it is now presented in our hugely versatile, dedicated eDNA Engine....​

At first I thought the price was way too steep, but 50gb with both the edna engine and evo grid it looks great and sounds amazing as always

Top Bottom